CHAPTER 15

>>>Recap

Kris P.O.V

"Look if there's anything else that you are going to say, say it now." She bluntly said. "Why are you rushing? Do you have any appointments or plans?" Haji said. "YES. I have a race to go to." She said. "You are not going to that race." Haji said plainly. "What?! Come on Haji." After she said that she pouted. She looks like a kid. "It's a big NO Catherine. You almost died last year because of the accident at that drift tracks! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" This time he's fuming in anger. "You're such a drama queen Haji." She said. "Please Xandri Just this once. Listen to our rants. 3 years ago you are not like this. You became rebellious. Please listen even just for one day" He said. "Arasseo oppa." She said. "So, A lot of events had happened when I'm gone?" I asked "How would you know? You were never there." She said. I looked at her. She's resting her head on Luhan hyung's shoulder with her eyes closed. I felt guilty for leaving her when she needed me the most. "Can we please hear what you want to say Haji because I'm tired" she said "Right. Listen Angels. Pack your bags because we're going on a trip. We'll be there for two weeks. You are the only one left to get your things ready." Haji said. This will be interesting. Spending our two weeks with our sunbaes and with my old friends.

-----

Yong / Catherine's P.O.V

"Right. Listen Angels. Pack your bags because we're going on a trip. We'll be there for 2 weeks. You are the only one to get your things ready. We'll leave at 11 pm. It's only 7:45. Everyone should stay here tonight. SHINee follow me to your room and EXO, follow jongsoo" Haji said. " You mean them right? Because I just quit the group and I already packed my things already and i want to go to my race and not at a boring trip with that asshole over there" i said pointing to Seul. He stood up and left the room. "I think you hurt his feelings. A word of advice Cat, you should talk to him about this before it gets worst." Luhan oppa said. "Nae oppa /pouts/" i said and he patted my head. "Lets go Luhan hyung. We might get lost in this house" Sehun said "You wont get lost here oppa , there is only one way in and one way out." I said but he just ignored me and walked towards their group with lulu oppa. What's wrong with him? I'm gonna deal with him later. I need to find my babo namja chingu. I decided to go to my room. I ran upstairs passing EXO and SHINee. I passed my room and gone to Seul's room. I knocked on his door " come in " he said. I entered his room. I can see that he already packed his things and he's lying on his bed with his eyes closed. He looks like he's thinking deeply. "Oppa" i said. "Why are you here? Didn't you asked me to stay away from you?" I walked to the side of his bed and sat on the edge. He opened his eyes but he still won't look at me. I really did hurt his feelings. "Oppa" i said again. "What do you want Xandri?" He only calls me Xqndri whenever he is upset about what i did and whenever he is mad. "You're mad at me aren't you?" I asked him. He closed his eyes and said " I don't want to talk about it right now Xandri. You should go to your room." "Okay" i said. More like whispered. I've gone out of his room and i didn't notice that they are already passing through. I accidentally bumped into someone. "Mianhe" i said without looking. "Are you alright Cat?" He asked. I look up and saw Luhan and Sehun. I just noticed that i bumped onto Sehun oppa. I just gave them a sad smile and gone to my room. When i got inside i can't control my emotions anymore. I slammed the door as hard as i can. I didn't notice that my door is still open because of the impact when i slammed it hard. I threw everything that was near my hand until someone restraint me by pinning me on the wall. I didn't struggle. I looked up instead. It's Sehun oppa. I saw Jai and the others. "Take her to my room Sehun and don't leave her. It's the third door." I heard Jai said. I feel like i'm just floating around and I don't feel anything. But I can tell he is carrying me towards Jai's room. I saw Seul looking at me with his eyes wide open (like he saw a ghost or something) before i blacked out.

Seul's P.O.V

I heard a loud noise outside my room. I stood up from my bed and and opened my door. I heard luhan said "Sehun go and try to restrain her while i call Jai!" Restrain who? But then i got my answer when Sehun ran inside Catherine's room and left the door wide open. I can see that her room looks like it got trashed. I saw my sister and the others gone inside the room. "Take her to my room Sehun and don't leave her alone. Its at  the third door." I heard Jai said. I saw Sehun carrying her while exiting the room. She looks like a doll. Its like she's not in her body. My eyes widen when i saw her looked at me before she faint in Sehun's arms. "Can you open the door Seul?" He asked me. I opened the door without saying anything. He entered and laid her down on the bed. "Can you stay here for a while? I'll just go get Lay hyung. He knows better in cleaning some cuts." I nodded and entered the room with that he rushed to their room to get his friend. I saw a big cut on her left hand. It's still bleeding. I took out my handkerchief and pressed it on her cut. I can see that she's waking up. I sat on the edge of the bed. Looking at her face. Her head turned to my direction. Suddenly Sehun returned with Lay.

--->

AN.

Short update
I'll continue this on another chapter i hope anyone is reading this :(