CHAPTER 10

' WTF?! Why am I in pain? am i gonna have a heart attack? or am i just jealous? wait what why will i be jealous?' debating with my thoughts but then i heard him said " sorry babe. it's just that you are so cute with your outfit today" my jaw clenched and my hands balled into fists when He said that and when he winks at her, he put his left arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his side 'Geez! I wanna kill him so much' i thought. I saw her looked at me in confusion. I looked on her eyes. I feel like crying when she broke her contact and went to the other table at my seat's side.

->

Yong's P.O.V:

It's strange that i saw pain in his eyes. I sat beside him. I recieved a text message again and it is from haji again.

[]= Text message

[I am on my way there. Just tell the others and please jj, NO FUNNY BUSINESS] - from Haji

[Geez I'm not a child Haji. I'm too focused for that FUNNY BUSINESS or whatsoever that you are talking about. ok? Geez don't worry] - to Haji

OH SHUTS! i want bubble tea -_-. i stand up and said "hey guys i'm just gonna buy bubble tea and taro. I'll be back" then i heard someone say "did someone say bubble tea?!" i silently laugh. he sounds like a kid who got what he badly wants. I looked at him and said "Yeah.I said bubble tea and taro. Do you want to come with me? I mean it's ok if you don't want." i saw my group looking at me and their eyes are like this --> D___O then i told them "What?" then they just shake their head then back to what they are doing. then i asked him again "are you coming with me?" he answered like a shy child "if it's fine with you" I can't help but smile at his adorableness "Of course its fine with me. Kajayo?" he smiled at me and walk into my way then i noticed that guy again. he is looking at me, again. that's strange.

When we got out of the restaurant I stopped and said " Annyeong Haseyo Lee Yong Ah imnida. Please just call me JJ" the he did the same "ah. arasseo JJ. Oh Sehun imnida. Wait how old are you?" "I'm 16 or 17. i can't remember *laughs" he chuckled "oh. so that means you are my dongsaeng. But I'll call you JJ. that sounds more fun"

>>>>>fast forward<<<<<

by the time we came back in the restaurant we saw that our groups are combined in one long table and the last two available chair is beside the pretty boy and the other is with the guy who is staring at me. "wow. i guess we are gonna get to know each other more" sehun said "i guess you're right oppa" he smiled and messes my hair then sat beside the pretty guy. so that meansi have no choice but to sit with "mr. stare".

I sat down beside him. i looked at him. he looked so surprise. i smiled at him and now he is totally shocked. i poked his face then he blinked i didn't notice that i giggled. He smiled at me. wait he really looked like someone why can't i remember? wait he looks like--

--->
[an]

sorry about this too late update. kris's p.o.v next.