CHARACTERS

CHARACTERS

i wish you enjoy this one ^_^ this is my first so please understand and enjoy.

Lee Yong Ah II / Rin / Catherine Lee (YOU): a very talented girl who has a strong personality. She is very friendly. She also knows how to defend herself. She is also a brilliant girl and she never ever let anyone stand in her way. You have 2 best friends, a boy and a girl. Since the three of you are all similar and have few differences, (your mothers are also best friends) they announced at every ball that the three of you are not just best friends but also triplets. You are half Korean half Chinese half American and half Japanese. You have a long hybrid hair and you have bangs. You are skinny. You are rich but you still have your manners and your feet on the ground. You are raised well by your parents.

When you are a kid till you are 14 you are very boyish but change when your mom died and since Benben left.

Kim Jai Han: she is your girl best friend. You knew her since both of you are 10. You both have also a boy best friend at Seoul their family and your family decided to live with you at the us because of the business shares and activities you grown up there with the Kim family and the Wu family. She has the same personality like you. She love color pink since the 3 of you are children.

Lee Jong Soo: your elder brother. He blames his self about the accident. He is half Korean half Chinese half American and half Japanese. He loves his little sister so much. He will do anything to protect his lovely sister. He is also a part of the bands"Angels" that is/are famous and well known worldwide. He is also friends with Yifan.

Lee Jong Him: a loving appa who never gave up on you. He is a half Korean and half Chinese.

Lee - Cross Yong Gi: she is your loving mother who is half Japanese and half American. She died in a car accident.

Wu Yi Fan/Kris: your boy best friend and one of your so called "twin". When Yong's mother died from the accident, his mother decided for them to move to Canada/Seoul, Korea. His mother is Yong's mom's bff but she can't take the situation anymore that's why she wants to move back. He doesn't have a choice so he just followed his mom.

Angel's ANGELIC MEMBERS:

(Exceptions: Yong Ah II, Jong Him, Jai Han. Actually the 3 of you including your members are all around players[i mean you can play every instrument your rock band have] except for the vocal, only the three of you are singing because it is already decided and they also agreed with it*only in story* but they can be second voices. They are all around but this list is their very position in the band)

Chan Hau Shi - chinese, the 2nd DJ of your group/band, he is playing the base guitar together with Hwan Li but since you divide your band into 2, you named your side Angel-A (he is on your team) while your brothes side is named Angel-B. He loves sports but impatient in logics.