Chapter 3

"Yeonjun what did you do yourself?!? Now you have to take the responsibility!", jennie exclaimed shaking Yeonjun violently.

"Noona dont worry about me. Of course i can handle it!", Yeonjun exclaimed with a dry laugh.

Yeonjun meant it. Jennie was already taking care of gyu,she didnt wanted to worry for him.

Jennie just scoffed and went towards where the blue haired guy.

"Uh excuse me, Mr. Alex. Can i talk to you for a minute?", Jennie went close to Alex and whispered.

"Mhm"

"Can you please not take Daniel away? We can arrange the money just give us somet-",Jennie pleaded.

"Miss Rose there's no need for that! I lost and i take the whole responsibility",Yeonjun spoke up.

"But You dont understand i am trying t-"

"Miss Rose!!", Yeonjun said rather loudly which made Jennie stop adrubtly and the hall went silent.

"So Mr. Alex where should i sign the papers?", Yeonjun asked with a forced smile.

The chatter filled the room once again.

"I cant believe,Daniel lost all the money"

"I think it was supposed to happen"

"He is so pathetic, jesus."

"Every millionaire has their downfall and thats what happened to Mr. Daniel", another one commented.

Yeonjun felt suffocated.

He hated those voices.

They brought back memeories he buried under his bed of memories.

He hated being belittled. Being talked bad things about him.

He hated it.

"Come with me", a cold voice spoke up.

As yeonjun came back to his sense he saw himself being dragged by Alex.

"Ah-yah. Stop dragging me like that. I can walk", yeonjun said as he yanked his hand from the man's grip. Yeonjun wont lie about the fact that the man is quiet strong.

"Then lets go to my car", alex said and started walking away without waiting for the other's reply."Hey i am coming! Wait!", Yeonjun started running after the tall guy.

Yeonjun sighed as he sat inside the car. 'Well the car is quiet good looking', he thought.

" i will explain everthing when we get to my house", alex said.

Yeonjun was about to ask why they had to go to the latter's house when his phone buzzed.

--------

𝐇𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐉𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐲
YEONJUN WHERE TF DID YOU GO??

𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
Wym yeonjun went??
I saw him walking out of the club with that alex guy

𝐉𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐲
WHAT?
ISTG THIS BOY WILL GIVE ME A HEART ATTAK ONE DAY-

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐞
i told you not to worry.
I am in his car.

𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
did you get kidnapped or what-

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐞
no you idiot. He told me he will explain when we get to his house.