Chapter 9

Yeonjun took one spoonful from his ice-cream tub and put it into his mouth slowly chewing it.

"Can you stop eating that?"

The voice broke Yeonjun from his thoughts making him look to his right. He saw Soobin looking straight on the road but this time with a sickening face.

"Why? Are you sick of this or what-"

"Yes sick of that flavour, it makes me wanna puke",Soobin said with disgust laced in his voice.

"Mint choco is the best icecream,go argue with the wall",Yeonjun said as he stuck his tongue out and then took another scoop from the tub.

"Whatever suits you,toothpaste eater",Soobin retorted.

"Toothpaste?! How dare you call my precious ice-cream toothapste i will-"

And the bikering went on.

Its already been 3 weeks since they got married. Yeonjun went back to the club but this time to collect evidences and clues. Asking people getting more information and arresting people if needed. 3 weeks of Yeonjun and Soobin bikering over this and that but working in harmony and getting closer.

They soon reached the casino and Yeonjun quickly put his earpeice in. Soobin spoke up," You know what to do right?"

Yeonjun nodded. "Yes go to chaeng and confront him"

"Be careful, he is dangerous. I will be sitting here to keep an eye if anyone suspicious gets out",Soobin said as he opened his laptop.

"yeah yeah i will be, dont worry~",Yeonjun winked at the taller as he go out of the car.

--------------

Its already been an hour since Yeonjun started gambling. He stretched his arms and stood up. He looked at at his defeated opponent and smirked "you guys have been challenging a lot after i lost my last game.I will take a break for now", Yeonjun announced as he made his way to the private bar.

He scanned the whole room as he made his way to couches and sat down still alert to his surroundings. He saw a man in a black suit approach him and sat beside him.

He took a glance at him scanning his entire atire and went back to drinking. He knew it was Peter another VIP member who became friends with him. He was wearing a yellow mask with green stripes.

"Daniel how come you are here?? In this bar?", peter tried to strike up a conversation.

"well cant i? I am a VIP member, i can go out anywhere i want", Yeonjun asked in a cold tone.

"A-ah no thats not the case!i am just curious, how is our daniel here in communal bar?", the guy tried to reason as he leans in intrests of the answer.

"You know already Mr. Peter i have always been so oblivious of my surroundings so i wanted to know more of this place and people",Yeonjun answered.

"oh..",Peter exclaimed as his mouth become in 'o' shape. He got up and went to get a drink.

Yeonjun took a sip from his drink when his earphone buzzed alerting him that Soobin has connected. 'I heard you talking to Peter. He looks a little suspicious to me.'

"he looked like a normal vip member",yeonjun mumbled.

"Well no he isnt. Running a background check, he doesnt seem like any VIP member of this casino.",Soobin said, "his real name is winwin and he is from china. He came here 8 months ago and tracking his pattern he doesnt really comes here to gamble"

"So do you think he is..?",Yeonjun wondered.

"No theres no way possible he is an agent or a detective, i asked Taehyun to go through the profiles of detective and agents and theres no one called winwin. To make it more suspicious, he carries a locket which he clutches on to it all the time",Soobin answered.