4

"isn't he handsome"

"W-what you scared me hajin" taehyung whispere shouted.

"I know him Jeon jungkook ... He went to same school as me, a big fuck boy" minjoon told taehyung as he eyed the short male beside jungkook.

"Oh really... He looks like one though" tae said rather sadly.

"I'm park jimin, nice to meet you all" jimin said as he smiled at his fellow classmates.

Everyone gasped at his cute mochi smile.

"Ahmm, so you two guys who didn't attend college for past 1 month" mr.choi asked as raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, sorry sir we forgot to attend" jungkook told as he make his way sit.

Jimin followed him.

Mr.choi just sighed and continue the class.

Jungkook sat beside hajin.... As he sit taehyung eyes followed his every move.

Jimin sat beside a sleeping male who sit last row.

Jimin eyed the sleeping male and shrugged.... He then continue to check any thread to jungkook, as he always do....

Jungkook just watched outside the window ... He didn't give a fuck about clss.

On the other hand taehyung dying to see raven hair male face ... But he couldn't because minjoon doesn't stop talking to him.

Taehyung sighed .... At last he gave up and continue to take notes.

The class ended ... Every student went to eat their. Taehyung messaged jin to come to his class to pick him coz he don't wanna lost here. But the older didn't saw his message.

20 min passed .... Still no reply.

Minjoon and hajin waited with taehyung but they ended leave tae alone.... They did ask tae to join with them but the latter refused, he just didn't want his hyung to be alone.

Tae was scared the older didn't pick up his calls either .

He know jin class but doesn't know his classroom .... So he went to check up on him .... He walked on corridor.

Tae class was ground floor where jin class was 2 floor.

Once he reached 1st floor he saw some group of boys .... So he decided to ask them.

"Umm excuse me .... I'm new here and I don't know where English classroom ... Can you help me !?" Tae nervously asked them.

The boys eyed him up and down. One of the boy smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh hello there cutiepie, where is your mama dear" he mocked at taehyung.

"Hey, don't tease him, he'll complaint his mama about you" the other boy joined making the whole group laughed at him.

That's make taehyung more nervous so ready move .... But one hand suddenly yanked him back.

"Where you trying to go littel flower"

"Don't you wanna know the classroom , come on " he dragged taehyung.

Taehyung started to panic .... He harshly pulled away from him and to his luck he did.

And he started running away from them...

"Ughh.... You littel piece of shit" the one who dragged tae cursed and ran follow after him. And the whole group chased taehyung.

Why its always me ..... Jin hyung  tears started to fill eyes make him stumble and tripped on someone.

"Hey..... Slow down "

Tae blincked and see who it was .....💜