02 | TIME

☆☆☆

After our anniversary yesterday, Our manager called us for urgent meeting. Manager didn't tell what's the matter. As we now,we're getting ready for the next comeback again or prepartion in award show performace like we need to re-arrange the choreography or to choreograph dance breaks. Sometimes making some moves is hard. It takes 3 weeks to perfect the movements,placements and synchronization.

Our group didn't hired some choreographers but they hired some to check the dance we made. Along with Seventeen,We are also self-produce group which is we make our own musics and dances.

Each member trained 2-4 years. And our leader trained for almost 8 years. Gladly they include her in the group making our teamwork great. Me and Alex,are only the foreigners and the others are all koreans. I was born in Philippines until elementary and moved in Los Angeles in High School. Meanwhile Alex is Born and lived in the Philippines.

While training,some of us almost gave up...our company is just small before and thinking twice if the
y will debut us or not.

While walking with my members towards the Manager's office my phone suddenly rang.

My members glanced at me signalling that I should answer my ohone for a minute and they will wait for mw because they can't go infront of our manager incomplete.

I answered it and knew who it was...Joshua

"Hello?" I started the conversation

"Are you free today?" He asked

"I'm sorry but no. Our manager called us for a meeting just minute ago. Actually we are on our way to his office but you called and I answered for a while but why are you asking?" I explained and asked at the same time

"Oh,I didn't know. Are you taking long? I wanted to take you out since we're free today."

"Uh,I don't know but I will text you later after our talk with manager. We didn't even know what's the matter behind it so,I think he will just say something. Oh,okay bye. The others are already waiting for me. I will text you later....Byeee I love you!!" I hurriedly said because our leader gestured that we need to go

"Ok ok,text me later huh. I love you too. Bye" He said as I hunged up the phone and quickly shoved my phone back in my bag.

We already go since its already 15 minutes when our manager called us. I knocked at the door waiting for the signal that we can enter for only 5 seconds

I also opened the door letting everyone enter then taking a seat next to the table. We eyed each other for a while unknowingly what will manager say or announce anytime this time.

We take a seat to the front of the table and waited for our manager to speak. We all think that it maybe announce for the comeback since its already 5 months since the latest mini album released.

"So" manager started the conversation that made us look at him.

"I think you don't have ideas why would I call you all hear."

"Your group will be having a full album release this time. 3rd album to be exact. Y/n,since your the producer here,start producing songs and Alex,try to think what will be the album concept. All of you will start to prepare to photoshoot for the teaser release. You may start in 2 weeks. Now,you may go." He explains

"Thank you manager-nim" Nina the maknae said as we leave the office.

"As for now,we will be starting to prepare for the concept. What do you think will be the concept you want?"