Chapter 2

Grey's POV

"No one will ever notice what I did... I will never let that old hug's mission succeed.. I will ruin his reputation." I said to myself, with that I went to the other room. I saw them standing and looking at the big screen, the instructor is gonna start in a minute.

3rd person POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I will show you the map of the spaceship you will use for this mission" she said, then the big screen changed into the picture of the places inside the ship. After she discuss all the things she needed to discuss she ended the meeting and said "24 hours rest and go back to the teleportation room early in the morning" with that the members of the project explore the unknown starts to leave the meeting room. "Hey kuro let's eat, you are probably hungry right now" ki said, "yeah let's go to the cafeteria" grey replied.

*The next day*

"I'm still sleepy" Sakura wined, "me too but the instructor said we should be hear early in the morning" Aoi said. "guys did you eat breakfast? Here have some food" Kasshoku stated, "thanks kass!!! I'm really really hungry" Sakura said with a smile "can I have some too?" Shiro said. "Yeah sure! It's for everyone" kasshoku replied. After they eat and talked, the instructor called them and went to the transportation room. They got teleported into the spaceship, "woah... This spaceship is bigger than I imagined" Akai said. "Same same" Murasakino added, "Guys let's go and drop our things on our rooms and go immediately to control room" shiro stated.

They all did what shiro told them, minutes later they are all in the control room. "Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats and wear your seatbelts. The ship will lunch in a minute" the instructor says.

Grey's POV

While I was walking on the way to the control room, I saw some vents. "Can I go in here?" I thought to myself, I carefully opened the vent. "I see... This would make my plan more easier", I heard the instructor says that the ship will lunch any minute now. I immediately went to the control room and took my seat.

Glitch's POV

While there's an earthquake and people are too busy panicking and all, I broke my cell but not leaving any clues not foot prints. "My plan is going so well.." I stated, I went to a room where the ships are. I took one of them and immedately went out of the planet when it reach the other solar system, "I will go and conquer the earth. I will do anything even if takes to kill all people" I thought to myself.

While I was in the way to Earth, I saw a ship behind me.. it was the police major. I got pissed, I boosted up the ship and saw an unknown spaceship that is on the way to our planet, I went to that ship and quickly hid there. "I'll use this ship to go to earth" I thought to myself. I saw a person went to the room I was in, and he saw me. "You saw me.. well then. I have no choice but to kill you" I said with an evil smile.

Ki's POV

We are in the space now, the other members are doing their tasks. I already finished my task in cafeteria, now I will go in the storage to do my other task. But then.. I saw an unknown creature. "Wha.. WHO ARE YOU???? No.. WHAT ARE YOU!?" I said in complete shocked and slow rush of fear, "you saw me.. well then. I have no choice but to kill you" he said with a smile. My eyes widened, he starts walking closer to me "who.... Who are you..?" I asked with fear "I'm.. Glitch"

3rd person POV

With that he killed ki, he looks at the door and saw someone looking at him. "I guess I need to kill you too" Glitch thought to himself, "before you say anything, I know you are planning to kill me too. I was just about to kill him but you killed him first" Grey said with a calm tone. Glitch looked at him confused, "you're trying to kill them all don't you?" Glitch stated "yeah, and why are you here?" Grey asked "I'm hiding to that police major who is trying to bring me back to that stupid cage" Glitch replied.

Grey was looking at glitch for a couple of minutes and something clicked in his mind. "Are you... Planning to conquer earth?" Grey asked "Why would I tell you my plans?" Glitched asked plainly, "maybe I can help you.. if you help me to" grey replied. "How can I help you then?" Glitch said, "help me kill all the members and help me not get caught. Then I will help you go to Earth" Glitch looked at him for a while the replied "Deal" with that they both smirked.

Ki's POV

"Ugh... Why am I on the floor?" I thought to myself, then I heard people talking. "Are you... Planning to conquer the Earth?" Grey asked, "wait.. what..?" I thought to myself, "he's talking to the unknown creature.." I added looking at them in a complete shock. I heard their plans "this is bad" I thought to myself, I looked at the floor and saw Myself.. all bloody.. my eyes widened at the sight. Then something clicked on my mind, "am I.. dead..?" I stated. I saw Kuro... No. Grey. Looked at me with wide eyes, I run as fast as I can. Then I saw Sakura, "SAKURA! SAKURA!" I shouted. But she can't see or even hear me, I tried to touch her but I can't.

Orenji's POV

I saw ki trying to talk to Sakura but she doesn't look at him or even answer. "Hey Sakura, Ki wants to talk to you why aren't you answering?" I asked her answer made my eyes widened "what? Ki isn't here with me.. what are you talking about?" She replied confused. "You... He is right behind you" I said, she looks behind her "there's no one behind me... Orenji you are probably still hungry.. go to the cafeteria you might be hallucinating" she replied with a small smile the left.

I look at ki who is at my side, "you can see me??" Ki asked, "yeah I can, but why do they don't see you?" I stated "well... I died.." he replied and looked down. My eyes widened "what.... What happened????" I asked confused "we should talk in much more safer place... The one who killed me might see you.." he said with a worried tone. We went to my room and lock it, "okay so.. I was in my way to storage room. But then I suddenly saw an unknown creature, he said his name is glitch. He is the one killed me" he said looking down "wait.. glitch?? I heard that.. Glitch's code name is SACF 000.. I thought it's just a fairy tale. That planet xeno.." I said

"You heard about him?" He asked "I saw it in my Dad's antique book.." I replied. "I saw a lot of information about him.. like what he can do" I added. "Kuro.. no. Grey team up with glitch" he said plainly, "what do you mean?" I asked confused "Grey pretend to be kuro, he is planning to kill us all. Now that glitch is on his side it would be much more easy for him to kill y'all. And.. he will also help glitch to conquer Earth, I think they are on the way to navigation to turn the spaceship towards the Earth" he replied. "We need to stop them"

Asura's POV

I saw Glitch, "I will get you.." I thought to myself. I saw him went to the spaceship moving towards our planet. "What... What is this.." I said with a widened eyes, I went inside the spaceship "is this a storage room?" I thought to myself. I look around for a while then I bumbed into someone "oh shi-" I thought to myself, I was about to run but the person I bumped into grip my wrist and made me turn around. "Who are you? What are you doing in here?" The boy asked, "I.. um.. I'm.. I'm looking for someone" I replied while smiling awkwardly "what's his/her name? I'll help you find them" the boy stated.

"Oh shi-.. okay I messed up bad.." I thought to myself, "well umm.. *sigh*" i cursed myself for stuttering and for not giving a logical reason. "Umm.. what's your name?" I asked trying to change the topic "my name is Shiro, what's your name?" He replied "my name is Asura" he smiled. I walked pass him and wandered around then saw blood, "blood..?" I stated "huh? What blood?" Shiro asked confused. I followed the blood and saw a dead body, my eyes widened at the sight and so is Shiro.

"Ki..? KI!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count : 1512

Guys, I'm working on my main video for YT I will post it in there. It's not detailed like this- I meant literally detailed. And also you can check my other videos there my yt channel is "Lava-Chan Gaming" I have two accounts... long short story lol anyways the main have 65 subs. I will post 2 chapters every week so see you next week! Hope y'all enjoyed reading, if you wanna follow or vote it's your choice 🙌