Chapter 9

Ki's POV

"Ki.. long time no see" as I turned my head to the direction of the sound my eyes widened. "Wha.." I'm speechless, I saw Kuro standing in front of me.. wait.. this might not be him, Grey can see me. I glared at him "you.. stop pretending to be kuro already! You're already busted, why are you even doing this?!" his eyes, are still the same.. soft, not even a slightest bit of anger. That's when I realized it's non other than Kuro himself, "ho-how??" my voice cracked "Is it really kuro??" I heard Sakura spoke behind me. "Yes, it's me... Grey ticked me and killed me, my own brother did all of that" he looked down and clenched his fist.

"I'm sorry my brother did that to all of you.. it's my fault. This is all my fault" I walk up to him and pat his back "No bro, it's not your fault.. it's your brother's fault. He only thinks himself, and he already got eaten but jealousy and anger"

"Yeah! It's not your fault! And also we still can fix things, you also might enlighten Grey's mind ya know?" Sakura said with a soft smile, "thank you guys" he said. "Well then let's go to Orenji"

"My~ you all really think I could let you pass? Sorry to break your dreams but I'm gonna make your souls disappear.... Completely AHAHAHHAHAHA" we stood there in shock, "Guys.. what do we do????" Sakura asked. Think ki.... You need to save your friends, "Guys..." They looked at me confused "Run. NOW" their eyes widened at what I just said "What-" "I said RUN" I cut them off, "okay okay, please be safe!! We will come back I swear!" Sakura said then run with Kuro.

"Oh? Aren't you too confident thinking you can defeat me all by yourself? Well I can defeat you three at once.. but since you insist I might just let you have fun for a while" Glitch smirked, I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. This creature pisses me off "I'm not confident, I'm just saving my friend's. Oh and I'll just buy them time, don't worry you can give all you got to me cause I ain't gonna go easy on you or if you're scared I can go easy on you, what do you think?" I smirked, "you are too stubborn kid, don't even try to run away.. you started this"

With that Glitch brought out his claws and jumped into me, I doged it before he can even scratch me. Bullets don't work... Does punching work?, I elbowed Glitch's back and he dropped at the floor. I noticed he got mad about that and I backed away, "what? Are you mad?" I smirked "stop trying to get on my nerves kid!" He got up and dashed into me again, I brought out my knife and it clashed to his claws "what? Didn't expect I have weapons ready? what a pity.." I shooked my head with a small smile.

I saw him ranged and he backed away, "are you gonna run away?" I raised an eyebrow "My~ don't underestimate me, I have skills you don't have" he smirked.

3rd person's POV:

"This is bad this is bad!", "Sakura calm down! We can't think a proper plan if you don't calm down.."  he stopped her from running and made her look at him. "How can I calm down when I know Ki is in trouble because of him saving us?!" She panicked "I know what you feel! He is my best friend! And we need to inform everyone on what's happening" he said furrowing his eyebrows. "Right, I'm sorry I just panicked.. let's stop talking and go to everyone immediately!"

Shiro and Azura are on the way to the communications "do you think ki is the one who really wrote this?" Shiro asked "I'm not one hundred percent sure but at this rate... Maybe it's really him" Azura replied. "Right.. we already met aliens, it's not impossible for dead people to talk to us. It doesn't matter, let's go to communications immediately" I said sternly "right!"

After a few minutes they finally got to communications, Shiro took a deep breath and Azura put a hand on her sword readying for what will come if they opened the door. Shiro opened the door and saw everyone in there "Shiro! You're finally here!" Orenji stated "come inside before Grey see us" Aoi added. "So what's happening? Is ki and Sakura's souls really is inside this ship?" Shiro asked "I'll explain everything to you" Orenji sighed.

Orenji explained everything to Shiro, "so.. Akai isn't dead and she's on Kuro's locker?" Shiro looked at them "yes.. we still can't find a right time to go in there. Grey is in that room, probably with Glitch" Orenji said sternly. Suddenly the Orenji's eyes widened and looked at the door "ku...ro..?" All of us looked at the door.

"What...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 831 words

Sorry for not posting for months I got busy on school and also watching anime, I'll try to post every Saturday. This chapter is very short didn't even get to 1k:") anyways hope you all enjoy it! At least-

-Author