Chapter 5

Grey's POV

"I killed him" I said, I saw Akai's eyes widened. I smirled "why.. WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!? HE IS YOUR BROTHER!" She shouted "well he deserve it.. he is the favorite. He is always right and I'm always wrong" I stated.

"HE IS STILL YOUR BROTHER! HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH! he always talks about you and how y'all when you're still kids. And that he admire you, then you will just kill him? Throwing all your memories just like that?" I looked at her plainly, "if you are just gonna lecture me and making me feel guilty well no that doesn't affect me. I will do what I want"

"YOU'RE HEARTLESS!" she was about to run but then Glitch went infront of her and wack her in the head. "Don't forget our deal" Glitch stated and I nodded "yeah yeah I know, let's tie her and cover her head"

"Where we will put her? We can't throw her out in the space since we just throw that Sakura girl" I looked at akai "in my locker"

Midori's POV

"Where's Akai?" I thought to myself, I walked and saw the security. I went inside and saw Murasakino "Murasaki!" He looked at me "oh- hey! Why are you here?" He asked "well.. did you saw Akai?" I asked worried "yeah, I saw her walking in the hallway going to communication. But it's been a while when she went inside there, she still doesn't go out. Maybe she got some troubles in there might as well help her?" "Oh- thank you! My last two tasks includes communications anyways"

After the conversation with Murasaki I went out of the security and went into communications. I went inside and saw no one "huh? I thought she's in here.." I looked around. "Something's off.." I thought to myself, I did my task in there thinking maybe Akai already went out of communications.

Kasshoku's POV

"Finally!!! Only one more tasks and I will get to rest" I thought to myself and smiled. But that smile wore of when I remember Sakura "I should have objected when they decided to throw Sakura off the ship.." I thought to myself, I stopped walking when I saw Bright white eyes on the vent looking at me. My eyes widened when I saw the vent slowly opening, an extraordinary hand with sharp claws clawed the floor leaving big damage on it. "You saw me.." he said with an evil smile "Glitch-?" My eyes widened

"Oh my.. am I that popular?" He stated with a smirk, fully going out of the vent "I.." I'm speechless, my body stiffened. I'm anable to move from shock and fear, but then I heard a gunshot and I screamed. I looked at behind me and saw Muraski "RUN! NOW! GO TO THE CAFETERIA AND PUSH THE EMERGENCY BUTTON NOW!" he shouted, I run as fast as I can but then I saw Kuro infront of me holding a knife.

"Kuro..?" I looked at him wide eyes "you sure?" He smirked. "I brought out my knife and point it at him. "GREY!" I shouted, Murasaki looked at us "what?". "I love seeing y'all faces when y'all are shocked, in fear" he stated "hey! Do you think gun will kill me?" We both looked at glitch standing up from the ground. Me and Murasaki went beside each other looking at them "are you scared?" Glitch asked.

Orenji's POV

I was doing my task in lower engine with Ki but then a gun shot enterupted me. Me and ki looked at each other and run towards the sound, I saw glitch on the ground. Kasshoku looking at Murasaki with wide eyes, "RUN! NOW! GO TO THE CAFETERIA AND PUSH THE EMERGENCY BUTTON NOW!" Murasaki shouted.

It took no time, kasshoku run as fast as she can  but then Kuro- no. Grey stopped her, holding a knife "we need to do something" I heard ki spoked behind me "let's go to the cafeteria as fast as we can" ki stated and I nodded. We turn around and run, we are in the cafeteria and pushed the emergency button.

"..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 692

[A/N]: sorry for not posting last Monday, I've decided to post at least once a week? Or weeks? Since I'm gonna start watching anime again. I watched BNHA/MHA [Boku no hero academia/my hero academia] S1, S2, S3, S4, movies and OVA's this week- that's why I didn't get to post:") sorry✌️ I'm not gonna watch S5 yet I'm still gonna wait till the EP20 at least- it's too good and I can't wait:,) I will watch fire force next. And I will try not to get lazy and post the EP1 Of "the visitors" on YT as soon as possible cause yes:,D anyways see you next Friday- or next next Friday-!