Chapter 17 - GAGA BALL

Ms. Amogus takes the class outside and they all go to the gaga ball pit. Little does the class know, Timon is the best at gaga ball but he just hides his talent. Ms. Amogus says "there is going to be a gaga ball championship and whoever wins the championship round will win an epic prize. Everybody gets excited. Everyone wants an epic prize. There are 24 kids in the gym class, so there will be 3 rounds and then the championship round where the three winners play. The first round starts. There are only going to be 8 kids playing in each round. Timon watches the first round because he doesn't get to play yet. A kid named Adrien wins. Next is round 2 which is Timon's round, the round he gets to play in. Timon looks at the other kids. He is playing against athletic people so he will have to try a little if he wants to beat them. Timon is so good at gaga ball. He hits the ball and gets 1 person out. Then the ball comes back towards him but he doesn't get hit. Then Timon hits the ball and manages to get another person out. He is so good. Everytime Timon gets the ball he gets somebody out. Now it is just him and another kid left. Her name is Rose. She is also very good at the game. But Timon hits the ball and gets her out. Timon gets to go to the champion round. The third round goes on and a kid named Martha wins. They all go to the championship round. Everyone is good but not as good as Timon. Adrien, Martha, and Timon go into the gagaball pit. All of them are wanting to win, but only 1 person can win. They all try very hard to win but Timon ends up winning. All of the kids in the class cheer for Timon. "Yay Timon! Yay Timon!" All of the kids in the class call Timon the gagaball champion. Ms. Amogus gives Timon his epic prize.