Little update

I have my oc abilities so here they are. Their under powers I thought these Fire abilities would fit her since she's half bomb

Pyrokinesis The ability to telekinetically control and manipulate any fire or flame, even ones one did not manufacture, and utilize them in any way imaginable. One could possess complete and precise control over their shape, size, intensity, density, temperature, and even color. He/she could alter its size and intensity from a mere candlestick flame, to an immeasurable inferno. He/she could telekinetically manipulate any fire or flame to do whatever he/she desires.

Blazing Bolts: The ability to project blazing bolts, destructive, incinerating long-range beams of fire from any part of one's body at will (they could be able to blow reinforced, solid titanium walls without effort).

Burning: The ability to burn, scald, singe, scorch, vaporize, evaporate, and incinerate virtually any being or object by touch.
Fire Absorption: The ability to absorb any amount of flame into one's body harmlessly.
Fire Breath: A character can project his/her fire from his/her mouth by breathing and exhaling at will, like a dragon.

Fire Extinguishing: The character can extinguish any fire in his or her vicinity mentally.

Fire Projectiles: The ability to make constructs out of flame (fireballs being the most common) and hurl them at opponents. Also includes shooting a steady stream of fire from the hands.

Fiery Projections: The ability to generate, project, and create virtually any shapes, objects, constructs, weapons, and even beings composed of fire from any point on one's body.