Friday Night Prayin Au

BF (Priest/Exorcist)
After becoming a priest, he did a bunch of demon dispelling work.
However, GF is undispellable no matter how hard he tries.
To prevent her turning more people into victims, he kept GF alongside, since GF likes him.

GF (Succubus/Demon)
Pure evil, the harm she caused is unmeasurable.
Attracted at first sight when BF went dispelling her. (cuz she'd gain tons of mana if she could **** BF )
Although BF can't banish her, holy water is still effective on her. (causes immense pain)

To keep the town safe, BF made a deal with her, which she could only seduce no one but him.
GF agreed(for the mana), disguised as a nun and stayed with BF.

Pico (Angel)
After dying in the school incident, he stayed with BF as an angel, since he were a pair was with bf when he was alive but, they had broken up.
He couldn't interact with anything, anyone but gf

Pico (Fallen)
Made a deal with GF so he could be seen and heard by his friend BF, then became a fallen angel.
However, he still couldn't be touched in that state, so he often trade with GF, to get "materialized"(means he could be touched and grabs thing too).

Drained dry (You know what it means) by GF each time for a day's "materialized" duration.

Opal ( Nun/ Exorcist )
Ever since Pico died in the school shooting it's like she lost everything she was that day...they were dating during that time but, ever since then she hasn't been in any other relationship she rarely talks

Emerald- (Angel)
After she passed away of a heart attack she always watched Over her sister to make sure she stays safe..even though her sister can't see her.

"Scenario"
It was a usual day for the people who worked in the church Bf And Opal worked overtime so, they don't leave the church until sometime tomorrow morning- one gf had the bright idea to brew up something to make them visible to only bf and Opal- luckily it worked-