10- Falling For You -2/2

POV: Harry

"C'mon Haz. You have to talk to him." Niall was dragging me by my sleeve, tightly gripping the fabric so I had no escape. I might be bigger but he might be just a bit stronger. He pulled me to the doorstep.

"I can't do it. He doesn't want to see me." I whined.

"Whether he wants to see you or not, you need to clear the air. You gotta tell him you see color."

"No, no, no. I can't. I really can't do this Niall. Let's leave. Quickly before he sees us." I tried to turn and walk down the steps but he grabbed my collar and pulled me back, almost choking me.

"Harry Edward Styles. How old are you?" He said with a stern face.

"Uh, what?"

"How old are you? Answer my question."

"Twenty-si-"

"Twenty-six. Exactly. Not twelve. Go talk to him like a fucking adult." He nudged me towards the door in a rather violent shove.

I stumbled a little, losing my footing from his "encouraging" push. I stepped forward hesitantly. I was about to knock but I chickened out and pulled my hand away, turning to Niall again. Before I could argue anymore, he knocked on the door for me.

"Harry?" I spun around and saw Eleanor walking towards us with her suitcase in tow.

"Oh, hi Eleanor." I tried to hide the panic on my face.

"Hey." She turned towards Niall, "it's Neil, right?"

"Niall. But close enough, Elevator." He mumbled.

"You must be here to work on the album with them. I can let you guys in." She walked in between us and opened the door, we followed her in, exchanging confused and panicked looks.

Louis was walking out of the kitchen and froze when he saw us walk in.

"Hey, the guys knocked right as I got here so I let them in," Eleanor spoke and even I could tell there was tension.

"Oh." That's what he said. Just 'oh'. God, he's so dumb. I just want to- to- I don't know, kiss him or something.

"I felt bad about yesterday so I booked the first flight back." She stepped towards him and they hugged awkwardly.

"Oh, so everyone's here now? Huh." Liam stood at the hall entrance.

"This is awkward and I'm hungry. I'm raiding his kitchen." Niall whispered, walking away.

"We need to talk." He grabbed Eleanor's hand and pulled her up the stairs.

"Hey, Harry." Liam greeted.

"Hey." I nodded, realizing I was slightly winded from holding my breath and biting my tongue when I saw Louis.

"So, um... Louis um, like ki-" He was cut off by muffled shouting from the kitchen. And thank god because he was clearly about to ask about my kiss with Louis. I'm just as confused as you probably are Liam if not, more.

We both turned and started walking towards the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing here? You need to leave. Right fucking now." I heard Niall's voice and he was definitely angry at someone.

"I don't need to do anything." I heard a familiar voice and my heart dropped to my stomach which, in turn, twisted into a thousand knots and then pulled itself inside out.

"I don't even want to know why you're here but he told you to stay away," Niall growled.

"I'm not here for him. Didn't even know Louis knew him."