-16- back home

Izuku's POV

They explained there plan. If you could even call it that. But I understood what I needed to do. And I would do anything for Tomura.

So when I stepped out of that thing familiar swirling purple portal and into the office of someone who used to be my principal I was content.

I'm doing the right thing. I had convinced myself over the past couple days. This would only take fifteen minutes tops.

My steps were quiet as I crossed the room and walked behind the desk. I made quick work of turning on the computer and opening the main files, plugging in the small drive I was given and starting the process.

Now all I had to do was wait for the fillies of information to download and I could go home. I could eat a nice meal and relax with Tomura. I just had to keep telling myself that.

The clock ticked by and after about seven minutes it was only a little more than thirty percent done. This would take longer than originally planned.

I took a nervous glance down at my watch. The staff lunch break would be over in less than ten minutes. But there's nothing I can do. I just have to wait and hope this hurries up.

All hope was punched out of me as the door to the office slowly opened to show just who I didn't want to see. Time to turn on the water works.

"Oh my god principal Nezu I'm so happy your here!" My words shook with fake relief. My eyes watered with practiced false tears.

"I got away! The villains got me from the jail and I escaped to come find you. Please. Please save me." Towards the end my voice changed to a broken whisper and I fell to my knees in a snotty mess.

It was pathetic believe me I know. But I had to get out of here and if this would stall the time I needed so be it I could cry for a couple minutes longer.

"Madoria! Oh my are you ok! Are you injured let's get you to recovery girl." His voice showed his surprise and concern.

Shitttt. I can't leave this office I need those files to download. I risked taking a glance at the computer screen. 56%. Oh I'm in for it.

"N-no that won't be necessary just please please don't let them take me again!" I was practically sobbing on this mans floor at this point.

I'm not about to say I'm proud  of myself. But I honestly have no idea what to do here. Tomura and the others expected me back five minutes ago. I look back up at the computer. 64%.

"They made me work with them I didn't have a choice!" More tears streamed down my cheeks and I sloppily wiped them away with the back of my hands.

"I didn't have a choice they were gana hurt my mom!" At this point Nezu just looked taken aback.

"I was just tomuras sex toy I can't go back there! Please please please!" I was out of nonsense to spit out so I cried harder. And I just kept crying.

83%. It was gana be about another six minutes. My phone buzzed from my pants. Oh god that was probably Tomura wondering what's going on.

"I'm going to go get Aizawa!" And with that Nezu quickly scurried out and left my by myself once again. Perfect.

I got myself up off the floor and waited watching between the door and computer screen.

My phone buzzed once more and I checked. Tomura was going to open the portal in two minutes and I better be ready.

And thirty seconds later the computer files were done downloading. I pulled the drive from the monitor and closed all evidence I had ever copied the data.

The office door swung open at the same time the portal opened with a swirling flash. Tomuras familiar arms appeared through the winding purple at the same time aizawa's scarf shot out.

But it was too late. In the blink of an eye my Tomura and the hard drive were through the portal and once again same.

"Mission success."

——————————————————-

Wow. Yeah I'm not dead sorry I've been gone so long I will be uploading more from now on I promise my little duckies🐤🐤🐤