-7- I miss you

Izuku's POV

I sat at my desk with my phone under the table. Mr. Aizawa's lecture was background music as I typed away on my phone.

Dusty_crusty_boi:I miss you baby

I stared at the message for couple seconds trying to stop from breaking out into a smile.

Hero_Deku101:Oh do you

I stifle a slight laugh. I glance around the room but everyone is writing notes or staring off into space.

Dusty_crusty_boi:Oh course how could I not

Hero_Deku101:Well I miss you too

I blushed slightly at the stupid cheesy message I had sent. I'm acting like a little girl.

Dusty_crusty_boi:Oh do you

I could picture the stupid smirk that would be on tomur's face right now as he sent that message.

Hero_Deku101:Yes I do

Tomura could be really childish sometimes. Ok all the time. But that's what made him fun to be with.

I definitely still don't agree with his morals but we keep that stuff separate. I'm a hero and he's a villain.

Dusty_crusty_boi:So why won't you let me see you again

I frown at his words. I do really miss him but it's really risky to have him over here and my friends will ask questions if I leave to see him.

Hero_Deku101:You know that's to risky

Crusty_dusty_boi:I know but I want to see you

Every begins to stand and I follow, sliding my phone back into my pocket. I glance up at the clock to see that it's lunch. Guess I really did miss the whole class. I'll have to get the notes from Todoroki later.

I walk out of the classroom and start off down the hall on my way to the lunch room. Urakka skipped up from behind he and walked at my side.

I had a frown etched on my face. I had gotten over the initial shock that came with our relationship but that doesn't mean I was happy.

I mean of course I was happy with tomura and our relationship. It was just how I had to hide it. Like it wasn't ok that this, he made me happy.

Urakka must have noticed my sadness because she looked over at me and gave a smile. I smiled back but it was small and forced.

"Hay deku what's wrong?" She asked, her concern seeping into her tone. I just tried to give her another smile but it was a weak attempt.

"I guess I did t get a lot of sleep and I had a rough practice last night." I say with a shrug.

I mean it wasn't a total lie necessarily. Last night I stayed up texting tomura and before that I had quirk training with all might. I'm still sore from that but at least I did t break any bones.

"Ok if you say so," she said giving me her skeptical side eye, "but don't be afraid to talk with me. I'm always here. You can tell me anything you know." She finishes with a soft smile.

"Yeah I know." I said with a smile. We got to the cafeteria and took our seats. Lida and Todoroki came and sat down soon after.

"Oh hay Todoroki could I have your notes from last class?" I ask. They all turn to me with wide eyes. Well not Todoroki. He just shrugs and hands over his notebook.

"Sense when are you not taking your own notes deku?" Urakka asks. My throat becomes dry at the question.

"U-uh I was just lost in thought ya know." Even I knew that sounded like a lie. I started to sweat with nerves.

"You can talk to us." Lida says looking concerned. My friends know me a little too well.

"Haha I'm fine. Really guys." I tell them. They don't look convinced but eventually the topic changes and everyone goes back to eating.

——————————————————-

Why did the duck cross the road? IT WAS FOLLOWING ITS DUCK FATHER! Love you my little duckies 🐤🐤🐤