-5- pushing the limits

Izuku's POV

Saying I was having a mental crisis would be an understatement. It had been about a week sense our 'date' and I was having a hard time wrapping my head around it all.

He kissed me. I kissed back. Are we dating? Am I betraying all might doing this! Of course I am! I have personal relations with a villain and I'm not telling anyone!

Ok so I should tell someone. But what if I get in trouble! What if all might takes all for one from me! I start to violently shake my head back and forth at the thought.

I'm knocked from my thoughts by a knock on the door and I get a sense of déjà vu from the time shigaraki came over.

I get up off my bed and open the door only to see the blue haired man standing there just like last time. My eyes widen in shock and I debate slamming the door shut in his face. Of course I decided against that and just stand there.

"W-what are you doing here tomura?" I stutter out but he only raises an eyebrow at me and lets out a little chuckle.

"Oh so we're on a first name bases now huh Izuku." He teases and I blush only now realizing what I had called him.

"So can I come in. It's rude to keep a guest waiting." He says with a ghostly smirk.

I clamp my mouth shut and give a silent nod and open the door wider, stepping back to let him in.

He steps and closes the door before locking it behind him. I visibly swallow in slight fear. Sure we might be dating but he's still a villain that could kill me at any moment.

"S-so what brings you here tomura." I say, my nerves seeping into my voice. He takes a glance around the room before meeting my eyes with a smirk.

"I guess you could say I couldn't get you out of my head." He says, his smirk growing. I blush a bright red and evert my eyes.

Then he pulls a pair of gloves from his back pant pocket. They had a couple of the fingers missing so that he could wear them and not disintegrate anything.

This helped calm my nerves slightly when he slid them on my but it all came back full force when he took a step towards me.

"I know there's a four year age difference but the legal age of consent in Japan is 13...I checked to make sure I wasn't breaking anymore laws." He said with a slight blush. My eyes widened in shock.

"W-what do you mean legal a-age of consent? C-consent for what?" I was beyond worried for what was to come.

"Would you like to try some things with me Izuku?" He asked dropping the smirk and putting on a slightly concerned face.

"W-what k-kind of stuff?" I ask. His smirk returns full force and I see him slowly slide his tongue across his bottom lip.

"Some stuff I think you'll like."

——————————————————-

No smut in this book but I have a smut shots book full of that good gay shit so check it out my little duckies 🐤🐤🐤

Update: that story got taken down due to reporting.