15 ~ Dirty little woman[21+]

Taehyung's Pov

Seeing the woman who is breathing and panting, begging me to fuck her hard, making me blissful. I still haven't touched her yet but she is pretty horny. A smirk appears on my mouth to see her in this state. Exactly I wanted to see her like this. I told the butler to mix the viagra pill on her drink, and its working, as she is desperate for my touch, but I'm not going to go ease on her because she refused me this morning.

I clench my fist on her hair and tighten the fist, she gasps. I press my lips on her throat and begin to suck her throat as it's her sensitive spot and I love to tease her. She always tries to prevent herself from moaning but she gives up when I suck her throat softly.

"T-taehyung—" She is breathing heavily and begins to buck her hips to feel my knee on her core. I twirl her and press her harder on the wall, her face is pressing hard against the wall, she moans softly and I love to hear her moans. She is always so vocal when it comes to sex and I love this side of her. I slip my hand underneath the shirt and grab her naked big ass, squeeze them harder, I press my lips against her ear.

"What do you want me to do, Noona?" I whisper and she is already moaning a mess that is turning me on.

"Tell me—" I press her head more into the wall and she lets out a shaky breath.

"Tae, please—" I press my hardened dick against her asshole and she tries to turn around but I push her harder on the wall, I bite her earlobe harshly and she moans louder than before.

"I'm not going to do anything until you tell me what do you want from me." I flick my tongue and lick her side cheek.

"I-I w-want to get touched b-by you." She says breathlessly and I smirk, I spin her around and her sponge-like breasts hit against my hard chest, I hold her both hands on my one hand and pin them above her head in the wall.

"How badly you want me to touch you?" I ask into her ear.

"W-worst way." She breathes out and I growl into her ear. Tearing her shirt and making her naked completely which is literally making me droll. She is completely naked now.

Grabbing her waist and pulling her more closer to me, I press my lips against her and begin to kiss her aggressively, the kiss is hot, needy but not passionate, instead, we both kissing each other hungrily, her lips are feeling so good as it perfectly fits with mine. I lift my hand to clench my fist on his silky hair to deepen the kiss. She already clutches my hair softly and kissing back, as she is too short so, It's creating a problem to kiss her and I had to bend down to catch her.

"Jump—" I order into the kiss and she lifts her left thigh, wraps it around my waist. I grab her hips and lift her without breaking the hungry kiss. She is on my level now, I press her in the wall and kissing her like there is no tomorrow, I slip my tongue into her mouth to devour every inch and she gives me access without any hesitation.

After a while, I break the sloppy kiss as she needs some air supply, she throws her head back and panting heavily while I grab her left breast and squeezing it hard, she moans loudly.

I put her down and twirl her again, her beautiful back is facing me.

"Your ass is so fucking tempting, baby, I always wonder how big it can be and how would it feel under my hand—" A loud groan escapes from my mouth as its pretty hard to control myself when a god damn meal is in front of me, moaning loudly.