the Loki's familia's rabbit

[A/N: I feel like we need more memes in this story]
Bell: then add more memes
[A/N: -_- ]
[A/N: >:( ]
But then I realized that this is a meme

[A/N: bell can level up on his own since he is part god, so in reality he really doesn't need a falna to get stronger so he automatically keeps on getting stronger even without a Falna]

Loki: what in the world?!!!

Then Finn, Riveria, Gareth, ais, and even Bete busted through the door

Bete: ok what the heck happened...
What is that rabbit doing here?!
Bell: oh look it's the angry pomeranian.
Bete: the hell did you just call me?!

Loki: Bete calm down.
Bete: I'm going to get back at you for yesterday!
Bell: are you sure you wanna fight you almost died last time we fought.
Bete: ... (oh crap he's right I probably would have died if I wasn't healed )
Tch
Gareth: it seems Bete is scared of him hoho.
Bete: shut up!
Riveria: I never thought I would see the day when Bete gets scared.
Bete: you know what screw it I'm leaving!

Bell: well ... that just happened.

Then everyone that was in the room realized that bell didn't have a shirt on

Loki: "dddaaayyyyyummmmm your ripped Bell" she said while feeling his muscles
Bell: thanks but can you please stop touching me.
Loki: oops sorry. (Hehe you really can grind meat on those)

Finn: so Bell if you don't mind me asking what was up with the mark on your forehead.
Bell: what mark?
Finn: The mark that appeared when you hit Bete.
Bell: oh that's my demon mark and goddess powers.
Finn: demon mark like the legendary demon race!?
Bell: yes that's the one and also you forgot the goddess part of me.
Loki: guess that makes sense... but how do you have both demon and goddess powers... hey wait a minute I heard a story of a demon and goddess that where cursed over 3000 years ago because the demon betrayed his clan and the goddess saved some demons.
Riveria: oh yeah wasn't that book called the seven deadly sins.
Gareth: and wasn't the demon named Meliodas and the goddess Elizabeth.
Bell: wait I never knew mom and dad were in a book!
Everyone expect ais: wait they're your parents!

Ais: can someone explain to me what the seven deadly sins are.
Bell: yeah I would like to know too I actually never heard the full story about them.
Loki: how don't you know about them Meliodas and Elizabeth are your parents aren't they.
Bell: yes but they barely ever talked about them I only heard some parts like how they used to be the order of knights called the seven deadly sins and the names of the members like uncle Ban.
Finn: uncle Ban?
Bell: yes uncle Ban taught me how to cook but I'm still nowhere near his level.
Loki: (I always want to taste the food made Ban it always sounded so good maybe we can convince him to cook tonight)

And it seems everyone caught onto the idea
Riveria: Bell sorry to bother you but can you cook for the familia tonight.
Bell: umm sure but why?
Gareth: you know the saying the best way to someone's heart is through their stomach.
Bell: I guess that's true ok I'll go get ready then.
Bell then runs out the room to get ready to cook
Finn: that was easier than I expected I actually thought it was going to be harder.
Ais: you guys still haven't explained what the seven deadly sins are.
Loki: oh right I forgot you don't read anything that won't help you get stronger cough cough Finn explain everything to Ais.
Finn: why me?
Loki: Because you already read the entire book I'm only half way through.