Day Two

Steve woke up with his head buried in his girlfriend's hair, inhaling the scent of her apple shampoo. He gently pressed a kiss to the top of her head as she began to stir in his arms, "morning, doll."

"Morning," y/n replied, her voice thick with sleep. "I have the perfect idea on how to get Peter back," Steve smirked. "Oh yeah? What is it?" y/n asked. Steve began, "well I was watching youtube..."

Y/n walked into the main room of the compound, muttering a good morning to Peter before going into the kitchen to make some coffee. She sat on the counter while scrolling through tiktok, taking small sips of coffee out of her Captain America mug.

Peter walked into the kitchen, "how are you?" his voice wary. "Mm wonderful," y/n replied smirking and winking at the young avenger before messing up his hair and walking out the kitchen. "Wait, why?" he called out after her.

Steve walked out and snickered at the interaction shared between the other two. "Thanks, Peter," Steve smirked. Peter stood in the kitchen, as clueless as ever, as Tony hadn't told him exactly what he was doing to Steve.

Y/n laughed and shook her head, "Pete do you wanna have a Star Wars marathon with me later?" Peter's face lit up in the most adorable smile anyone had ever seen, "yes!!!" Peter cleared his throat, "I mean, of course I would, thank you." Peter was terrible at hiding his excitement but the other avengers just found it cute.

Y/n and Peter sat on the couch in the living room under a pile of blankets with a massive bowl of popcorn. They watched the first 3 films before they both fell asleep. Steve walked in and smiled at the sight, taking a picture and posting it to the Avengers' Instagram story. Or at least he tried, he ended up asking FRIDAY to do it for him.

Steve went back to his and y/n's room, content with how he'd just spent the last seven or so hours.

Peter began to stir and slowly opened his eyes, slipping out from under the blankets, being careful so he wouldn't wake up y/n. He crept to his room and shrieked in a very high pitched voice.

Y/n's instincts were to run upstairs to his room but on the way to the elevator she remembered that it was probably just Steve's doings. She walked in and chuckled at Peter's shocked expression.

"Wow, babe. This is quite impressive," she smiled in awe at Peter's entire room covered in wrapping paper, with post-it notes covering it all. Peter huffed in annoyance and began to rip the paper off of his bed.

It took him hours to get it all off, but eventually he managed it and threw everything into a bag. He brought the bag to where Steve and y/n were sitting on the couch and emptied it onto their heads.

"Have fun cleaning that up guys," Peter laughed. Steve used his cap voice, "come back here right now and pick all this up, young man." Peter stuttered, "uh, yes sir. Right away, sir." He crouched down and began picking up all the paper, causing y/n and Steve to burst out laughing.

"I was joking, kid. I'll clean it up, don't worry," Steve laughed. Peter growled, "I hate you both." Y/n laughed, "hey! I just sat through like 7 hours of torture with you, be grateful!" Peter turned on his heel, "wait is that the only reason why you had a sudden interest in Star Wars?" Y/n smirked, "did you really think I wanted to watch those terrible films with you?" Peter sighed and walked out.

Later that night, Peter went downstairs to go get some dinner. He greeted y/n as she walked into the kitchen, sitting at the island continuing her work. Peter offered her a glass of orange juice which she gladly accepted.

She was about to take it from his hand when he dropped it over her laptop. He laughed as her face contorted from panic to shock to anger to relief. She picked up the glass and turned it upside down, the 'orange juice' staying in the glass, like magic.

She got a spoon and began to poke the solid jelly stuff, giggling slightly. Steve came up behind her and raised an eyebrow at Peter, "did you really try and prank her with jello?"

Peter shrugged, "I thought it would be funny. I didn't realise she wouldn't care." Steve sighed and pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head, "come on baby, you've got a mission report to write. Put the jello down."

Y/n huffed as Steve took the glass and spoon out of her hands, "hey! I was having fun with that." Steve chuckled, "have fun with it later, Fury will kill you if he doesn't get to hear about your mission." Y/n rolled her eyes, muttering, "stupid Fury."

When y/n had finished, she continued to play with the fake orange juice. Steve walked in and laughed, "you're more childish than Peter." Y/n playfully hit him on the arm, causing Steve to throw her over his shoulder and carry her to their room.

He gently dropped her on the bed and lay next to her. They pulled out Steve's laptop from under the bed and watched Brooklyn 99 till they fell asleep.