122

(Warning 🔞: Some smut. It's not that long and it's in the beginning. But if you don't want to read it, scroll down until you see these ~~~~~~~)

I woke up to Rick hovering over me, looking at me with a smile.

"What are you doing Rick?" I asked, probably already knowing the answer.

"Let's have a quickie before going downstairs." He said. I chuckled before pulling him down into a kiss. I felt him aligning himself to my entrance and pushed himself in slowly. "Shit." He moaned, quietly just in case Carl was awake. I was trying to hold my moans in but it was getting harder.

"Faster Rick." I moaned.

He obliged and started thrusting faster but before we were able to get further, the bedroom door opened and someone walked inside.

~~~~~~~

Rick quickly pulled out of me and covered our bodies with the blanket.

"I'll just wait at the stairs." He said, closing the door after walking out.

My cheeks were as red as a tomato from embarrassment. I got up and put a tank top, light green pants and brown boots on while Rick only had pants and his boots on and no shirt.

We walked out and saw Carl aiming his gun at Paul and turned and saw us.

"Carl." Rick said, seeing Carl.

"Hey." Carl said, looking back at Paul on step.

We saw the others coming up the stairs and Daryl was in front of them.

"It's okay." I said.

I can tell Daryl was disturbed seeing me and Rick, especially Rick with no shirt on.

"You said you wanted to talk." Rick said. "So let's talk." Rick said, putting his shirt on.

We were soon in the dining room some sitting around the table. I was holding Liam because he got fussy in his crib. Paul kept looking at me holding Liam.

"So how did you get out?" Rick asked him.

"One guard can't cover two exits or third floor windows. Knots untie and locks get picked. Entropy comes from order, right?" Paul said.

"Right." Daryl said, still holding his gun.

"I checked out your arsenal. I haven't seen anything like that in a long time. You're well equipped but your provisions are low, very low for the amount of people you have." He said. "54?" He asked.

"More than that." Maggie said.

"Well, I appreciate the cookie. My compliments to the chef." Paul said, looking down at his hands.

"Yeah, she ain't here." Daryl said.

"Look we got off on a bad start, but we're on the same side- the living side. You, Rick and Maddie had every reason to leave me out there, but you didn't. I'm from a place that's a whole lot like this one. Part of my job is searching out other settlements to trade with." He said. "I took your truck because my community needs things, and the three of you looked like trouble. I was wrong. You're good people and this is a good place. I think our communities may be in a position to help each other." He said.

"Do you have food?" Glenn asked.

"We've started to raise livestock. We scavenge, we grow. Everything from tomatoes to sorghum." Paul answered.

"Tell is why we should believe you." Rick said.

"I'll show you. If we take a car, I can take you back home in a day and you can all see for yourselves who we are and what we have to offer." He told us.

"Wait, you're looking for more settlements?" I asked. "You mean you're already trading with other groups?" I asked.

We all looked at him, waiting for him to answer. He leaned back with a smile one his face.

"Your world's about to get a whole lot bigger." He responded, looking at all of us.