Dylan o'brien, no smut just making out

Just making out in this chapter.
The italics are mostly your thoughts, also while writing should I say "I did this" or "you did this" while refering to Y/n on Y/n's POV? @Oppoppoppopp0 Told me to what I want on here, she basically convinced me to get Wattpad, but when i told her I was writing smut she looked like this 😑, and she has like 30 followers, good enough and I am going to find a way to get her to mention my book and and account on there.

I was busy doing my work, since schools moved online again the teacher was spamming me with assignments, worksheet after worksheet. I finally finished, it was almost 2pm.

"Damn i finished early today" I thought outloud.
I looked at my boyfriend, Dylan, on the bed now sleeping in a different position.

He looks cute
No, he looks hot.
Nope, the right word is sexy.
No no no no why are you thinking about this.
It is wednesday girl, who tf does that on a weekday.
I mean, tasting him after a long day wouldnt be bad.
Shut up.

And that was the end of my little arguement in my head.

I lay on the floor thinking about Dyaln and all the assignments the teacher might post today, my thoughts mixed up, all mushed up together.

After a few minutes I heard Dylan mummble something.

His sleepy voice is so hot tho.
girlie you already knew that, you guys have been dating for a while now.
Stop. Think about something else.

Dylan finally opened his eyes and I got to see his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Hey." he mumbled while smirking.
"You slept a lot today." I laughed.
"I was dreaming about you, you can't blame me." He winked and both of you started laughing like crazy, sometimes you two would just sit there and laugh at literally nothing.

"Come here" dylan said, and obviously I wasn't gonna say no.
He started kissing you passionately when you broke the kiss you could see pure lust in his eyes. I kissed back even harder.

"Woah" he mumbelled to himself.

I liked teasing him and I could tell he wanted more than just kisses, so I stood up and said,
"Anyways I am gonna go change these pants, I hate these pants, I am gonna go wear some sweatpants."
"Come backkkk," he grabbed your wrist not letting you go.
"I will come back, its not like im gonna ditch you, just gonna change that's all."
"Only if you change infront of me." He smirked.
"Oh I'd love to but I dont think it would help you" you raised you eyebrows and looked at his now growing buldge.
"Mhm, but later we can fix that, dont you think?"
"Enough fun for today im gonna change."

I quickly ran to my dresser and grabbed the sweatpants I wanted, and walked into the washroom while he whined. I made sure to leave a little bit of the door open so he could see my back and a little bit of my legs. I walked back to see Dylan staring.

I walked out the washroom, I smirked to myself as I remembered that i was wearing his favorite bra. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and damn I did look hot, my hair was messy and it looked cute, like all the strands were somehow placed perfectly. I quickly came up with a plan to tease him.

"Ugh why is this room always soo hot?" I said trying not to grin as I saw Dylan already a little sweaty and his hair was a mess, but it looked so fucking hot.

I slowly took off my hoodie revealing my body (yes I forgot how to spell) to dylan, now I only had a bra and his sweatpants on. I could feel his eyes on me.
I layed on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"You are doing it on purpose." He pouted.
"What? So you are saying I am making the room hot on purpose? You know I hate it when it's too hot. If I could control it I woukd make it freezing cold right now."

"Come here. Right. Now." Dylan whispered.
"Awe you gotta be nicer babe." I said while smiling smuggly at myself.
"Y/n Y/l/n please come here."
"Dylan O'brien, no."
"Come on I said please."
"So?"
"Come here."
"No, if you really want me then why don't you come here"
"Fine have it your way, but next time make sure to keep in mind im not letting you win." He stood up and lay on top of me.

Kissing me hard and full of lust. Our lips moved in sync. His hands moving up and down my waist, mine tugging at his hair and on his back, i tried to hold back my moans as I felt his muscles move.

His lips travelled down to my jaw leaving small pecks, and when he got to my ear he started nibbling a bit then whispering "Don't play with me Y/n." His lips sending chills down my spine.

I pulled his head closer to my neck so I could whisper in his ear. "Why should I stop? it's too fun."

He went back to kissing me, then suddenly stopped and pinned my hands above my head. I wanted to touch him so bad, but he was stronger than me so my hands were stuck like that for however long he wants.

"You are going to regret that Y/n." There were at least a million sparks going through my body right now.

He started sucking on my neck and leaving love bites, I bit my lip trying not to moan.

"Look at you y/n, under me and hands pinned above your head not being able to touch me, I know you want to. Also don't hold back your moans." He went back to kissing me and I could feel him smile into the kiss.

After a few more minutes of making out he let go of my hands and I could finally touch him, my right hand went to the back of his neck and the other going up and down his arm.

He pulled away looking at me with a smirk, then went back to kissing me. His tongue brushed my bottom lip begging for enterance, I declided, so he tightened his grip on my ass causing me to moan and giving him free enterance, can't complain though.

"Wrap you legs around me." His voice was stern, I did as he said without hesitation. He picked me up my legs around him, and this time pinning me on the wall, both his hands on my ass just so i don't fall even though my back is on the wall.

He already left a million hickeys on me so it was my turn.

"Dyan" I whispered, then trailing my kisses down to his jaw then his neck, sucking and biting, I could tell I found his sweet spot cause he let out a quite moan. I smirked to myself.

After I left a whole bunch of hickeys, Dylan put me down, so I started pushing him onto the bed while making out with him. I was now on top of him.

Dylan stopped and looked at me with his honey brown eyes and said "You are so fucking hot."

I started grinding my hips on his now huge boner as I moaned into his ear.

"Y/n please." I heard him whisper.
"Why do still have your shirt on?" I questioned while tugging at it. He quickly pulled it off and threw it somewhere on the floor.

"Better?" He whispered in my ear.
"Yes." I said as I ran my hand up and down his chest, I could see goosebumps now forming on his arms.

He starred at my breasts and muttered "So fucking hot." Dylan's hands went to the back of my bra to unclip it, and right when he was about to the door opened, yes our annoying ass friends who don't know how to fucking knock walked in.

"Perfect timing." I muttered and there was an annoyed look on Dylan's face.

"Hey sorry horny people, but I don't think you two realize the walls ARE THIN and we HEAR everySINGLE thing you guys are saying. Go to a hotel or something." They smirked at us "also let's ignore the fact that I am attracted to both of you."

"Ok?" Dylan said "also like maybe leave, you are staring."
"Actually don't stop making babies, your kids would look so good."
"MHM, PEDO?!" I said laughing, and they finally left.

"So wanna continue this?" Dylan asked smirking.
"I am sorry to tell you, but I am hungry and they just kind of ruined the vibe."
"Ok baby, wanna order food?"
And we went on with our day.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH GUYS I KNOW THIS IS SOO BAD BUT I WAS RANDOMLY SITTING BORED AND THIS CAME TO MIND SO I WAS LIKE WHY NOT WRITE IT DOWN? Also let me know if I should add another part to this where they actually do stuff. 😏 Also requests are open. Let me know if there are any mistakes.