rough

Hi guys. I hope u enjoy it! warning: smut and Dylan O'Brien being a bit dominant ig.

Y/N POV:

You looked over at your boyfriend, he was on his phone.

"Dylannnn, are you doing anything important?" You asked. "Nope, I'm just on Twitter." You carefully tossed your phone on the floor and slowly crawled towards him, and pulled his phone out of his hand, shut it off, and tossed it next to yours. You slowly connected your lips to his, kissing him deeply. Dylan started to kiss you back passionately and let out a low groan. "Can you please fuck me?" You looked at him innocently, "please, I really need you, Dylan I need you right now." He smirked at you, "How could I ever say no." 

Dylan carefully turned, so now he was on top. He kissed you roughly. "Fuck me hard Dylan. I'm begging you." "If you were really begging you'd be on your knees right now," he winked at you "but, I need to be in you right now, so I'll let it go this time." He went back to kissing you, you tugged on his shirt so he sat up and quickly pulled it off, and he let out a chuckle. "So goddamn inpatient" He whispered as he licked your sweet spot, you let out a small moan. "Ohhh, baby I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk." "Please do." Out of nowhere, he started to pull your clothes off practically ripping them off of you, now you were left completely naked. Dylan sat up again and bit his lip, "You are so fucking perfect." You moaned his name, you watched as his eyes suddenly turn into a darker color, almost black, you could see the pure lust in his eyes. "On your hands and knees. Now." He said sternly, you quickly obeyed. 

Dylan rubbed your ass a little bit, then he stopped and you heard his pants being unzipped, you were getting really excited, oh how much you have craved this. Suddenly he started rubbing the tip of his cock on your entrance, Dylan let out a moan. "Dylan, don't tease." "Hmmm, I'll think about it." "C'mon, please. I need you so fucking much."  "Damn baby, you already are so fucking wet, I barely even touched you." Then when you were least expecting it he slammed his dick into you, you let out the loudest moan ever. He stopped for a second, "Look baby, just tell me when you want me to stop and I will stop right away. The second it stops feeling pleasurable tell me and I will stop without hesitation. Your safety and happiness is the most important thing to me." "Okay, thank you Dylan." Then he went back to slamming into you in full speed, his hands gripping onto your hips. "Y/n, you are so tight." Dylan moaned. "Ah, Dylan you feel so good." 

Both of you were moaning each other's names as loud as possible. Suddenly Dylan's big strong hand landed on your ass, you squealed not expecting it. It felt so good, "don't stop." "I'm not planning to." He replied, Godd even his voice was so sexy. Slowly his other hand reached your breast and squeezed it, and you couldn't help but moan, then his hand continued its way up to your hair, grabbed a fistful, and turned your head so you were looking at him. He was letting out all sorts of curses. "Fuck, you are so gorgeous." Dylan let go of your hair a little bit so you were string at the bed frame again. His other hand made its way to your neck and squeezed, choking you, it was kind of painful, but a really good kind of painful, you didn't want him to stop. You let out a tiny moan, you couldn't moan loudly because he was gripping your neck. Dylan leaned down and gave your back small kisses, then nibbled on your ear and whispered, "My girl is so naughty, she likes being choked, her ass spanked-," He let go of your neck for a second and hit your ass one more time causing you to jump forward a little bit, and continued, "- and her hair pulled. What a freaky girl. My freaky girl." Then he let go of your neck and started sucking on your neck leaving hickeys. His hand went to your clit and slowly started rubbing circled all while he was still ramming into you. You both were moaning loudly, you couldn't control it. His name rolling off of your tongue, "Shittt. Yes, baby! Moan my name. F-fuck." Now his right hand was rubbing your clit and left back on your ass rubbing it up and down. Dylan leaned down again pecking your back.

"Baby, fuckk, i-I think I'm gonna cum." "Me too, ahh." He started rubbing your clit even faster causing you to grip the pillow in front of you tightly. "Oh my god, Y/n. I am coming" You felt his cum shoot in you, causing you to release too. "DYLAN." "Good girl."

He slowly pulled out of you, and you lay flat on your stomach, Dylan placed his head near your ass and slowly rubbed it, "I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" He asked, "No Dylan, you didn't. I love you so fucking much." "I love you too." You guys lay there in the quiet, and you felt him lift his head. "Babe there is cum running down your leg and you look so fucking sexy." Dylan sat up and flipped you over, and gently placed kisses on your lips. "Babe, I'll prepare a warm bath for us to get cleaned up in, how does that sound?" "Good, thank you baby."

After a few minutes you saw Dylan walking towards you, and he picked you up and carried you toward the bath. "Don't fall asleep now baby." He chuckled. "Oh come on, you can't blame me for feeling tired after that." Dylan smiled at you and tenderly kissed all over your face, then he slowly put you in the bath that had now been filled with bubbles, he sat behind you kissing your shoulders. You turned around leaving kisses all over him, you kissed his jawline then slowly moved down towards his collarbone, letting your tongue touch his skin, he let out a small moan. "God, how did I get so lucky?" You whispered, "No actually how did I get so lucky." Then you continued leaving small kisses. 

After a while, you guys got out of the bath, Dylan handing you a towel, and wrapped one around his waist. He gently picked you up and placed you on the table. "Baby wait here while I change the sheets, we did make quite a mess." He slowly leaned in and gave you a kiss. When he had put new sheets on the bed he went and got a new blanket too. He gently picked you up again and put you down on the bed. "You know I could have walked from the table to the bed." You giggled. "Yeah right." He chuckled. "Babe one second I'm gonna throw these in the laundry bin and I'll bring a hairdryer." He walked away and came back with a hairbrush and a hairdryer. He plugged the hairdryer on the outlet next to the bed, "here I'll brush your hair." He said without turning the hairdryer on. Then Dylan slowly and gently brushed your hair being careful to not hurt you. Then he turned on the hairdryer and moved it up and down close to your hair, you turned around causing all the hot air to blow in your face, both of you giggled. "Give it to me." Once he gave the hairdryer to you, you blew it on his hair messing up his neatly pushed back hair. After a couple of minutes, both of you were fully dry.

"C'mon, let's sleep baby." You lay down snuggling close to him, Dylan grabbed the blanket putting it over you two. "Goodnight." "Goodnight baby, dream of me." He laughed causing you to smile, "I sure will." Then you pecked him on his lips and placed your head on his chest feeling his heartbeat and breathing on the top of your head. Dylan's hands snaked around you and held you tightly. 

I hope you liked this chapter! I was gonna post this yesterday but it didn't let me post for some reason.