Sleepy

Hi, I'm sorry it took me so long to update.  This one is going to be a short chapter! Also, I have decided to start writing on my computer and I don't know how to italicize and bold stuff so I'll just use quotation marks for thoughts. This chapter contains oral s e x.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up still tired from last night, I reached for my phone to check the time slowly trying not to wake up Dylan. He was holding me close to him really tightly I could barely move. I finally got my phone and it was 4 am.

"Holy shit I should go back to sleep," You thought, but when you shut your eyes all you could think of was your boyfriend, Dylan. You shuffled around and turned your face to him and watched him sleep peacefully.  He softly snored a little and you giggled.

"How could someone be so damn perfect," you thought. He smelt so good even though just an hour ago he was sweating as he made you feel good. his smell almost made you dizzy. 

You gently traced his sharp jawline with your thumb. You leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his cheek and tried to go back to sleep.

"Y/n, you feel so good," Dylan whispered as he placed kisses on your neck.                          

You quickly opened your eyes,  failing to fall back asleep and getting flashbacks from a couple of hours ago instead of falling deep into sleep. 

"Think about something else. Think about something else. Think about something else. Think about something else. Think about flowers or something, think about anything other than Dylan." You yelled at yourself, all in your head of course. 

Dylan's right hand was on your thigh and his left on your waist. He wasn't wearing a shirt or pants, only his grey boxers. You were undressed only with a pair of panties on. Dylan started moving his hands up and down while still peacefully sleeping, him moving hands didn't help at all! In fact, it was making it worse, butterflies were forming in your stomach. There was no way you were going to fall asleep like this. You turned around and started kissing him, still being very gentle but hoping it would wake him up. His hands moved onto your butt as yours were on his broad shoulders. You watched as his pink lips parted and let out a small groan.

"Baby wake up," You whispered in his ear "please." 

Finally, his gorgeous honey brown eyes that always seemed to be sparkling started to open. 

"Hi, babe," Dylan said, his voice raspy, he sounded so fucking hot "what time is-" you cut him off kissing him roughly. "Oh... Such a needy girl I have." He said while his voice was still really raspy, and he started to kiss you back. His left hand tracing shapes on your bum while the other squeezed it.  He stopped tracing shapes and ran his hand in your hair. Dylan slowly and gently got on top of you. He started planting kisses on your collar bone, then he started kissing your breast. He brought his back up staring deep into your soul. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." You replied, your heart-melting.  

Author- GUYS I FIGURED OUT HOW TO ITALICIZE AND BOLDDD.

He bit his lip "Babe, I just fucked you, but anything my  girl wants." He winked. You couldn't help it, you let out a little moan, wetness already forming in your panties, he turned you on so fucking much. Dylan's hands ran down your body, stopping at the elastic part of your panties, and slowly tracing it. Then he lowered his head and started kissing your hips. Dylan bit the corner of your panties and pulled them down with his teeth still looking at your eyes.

"Holy shit Dylan, you are so fucking hot."

He took your panties and tossed them somewhere, his fingers instantly connecting with your clit. He slowly started rubbing circles, you let out a moan. "You like this baby? Does this feel good?" You nodded not even being able to talk as he sped up. Dylan leaned down, spread your legs a little bit more, and licked a long swipe. He inserted his tongue into you, his tongue went in and out. His tongue did all sorts of dances in you. You let small moans and bit your lip trying to hold them back. Dylan pulled his tongue out of you and whispered "I can see you holding back your moans baby, don't. I like them." And he went back to what he was doing. After a while, you felt a knot form in your stomach. "Dylan I think, I think I'm going to cum." He smirked. "Cum in my mouth angel." You let out a loud moan as you came. He licked you clean and started kissing your neck. 

"Let's get you cleaned baby." He went to the washroom and after 2 minutes he came back with a warm towel. Dylan sat you up and slowly wiped your pussy being really gentle. After he cleaned you he said, "C'mon let's sleep, baby." And you finally fell asleep in his arms. 

Hope you guys enjoyed it. ;)