5

i continued to kiss johnny's neck and give him hickeys until he finally spoke up.

"mads, why are you-" i cut johnny off by sitting on his lap, facing him. i didn't want to answer anymore questions. the only way to avoid them were to continue to distract him and that's what i was best at doing at that place and time.

before i could distract johnny any longer, i got a text from hayden.

'yo, yall fucking each other or what? you have been in johns room for ages'

i sighed, ignoring the text message. johnny looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "who was that?" he asked. i smiled and kissed his cheek. "nobody important." i replied.

sorry hayden.

— after many arguments, make out sessions, and hickeys i finally brought myself back to lauren's room. i knocked on her door with a worried face. "they're going ask me very personal questions..." i thought. lauren shouted, "come in" and that's what i did.

i walked in, trying my best to cover my fear, plus my hickeys.

hayden took notice of me trying to cover my neck with my hands and smirked at me. i playfully rolled my eyes before sitting beside him in these soft, fuzzy chairs lauren had bought on tuesday from target.

we all sat in silence until nadia decided to break it. "well why are you all sitting her all quiet and shit? we have questions that need to be answered!" nadia stated. hayden fist-bumped nadia and nodded in agreement.

i sighed before jerking back in the chair i sat in. as i jerked back, i revealed my hickeys that were all over my neck.

everyone gasped before covering they're mouths. "holly fucking-" nadia said before kenzie interrupted. "shit!" kenzie said, finishing nadia's sentence. lauren scoffed playfully. "my brother did that!" lauren joked. i slowly nodded, worried of how they would react. before i knew it, in my surprise they all bursted out into laughter.

i sighed in relief, they aren't mad. thank the fucking gods.

"he was really wanted a piece of you, wasn't he?" kenzie joked in between laughs. i rolled my eyes before smacking her ass in the head. "no, i just did as hayden dared." i said in all honesty. "yeah but we all know you wanted to do that anyways!" hayden said. "not one bit." i lied.

who am i kidding? of course i did. he's the hottest guy i have ever seen. who wouldn't want to kiss him?

"you aren't fooling anyone, daze." jayden said with squinted eyes looking directly into mine. i widened my eyes in fear.

"jayden looks like a girl that could see right threw you, i better stay on that girls good side." i thought.