7

as my friends disappeared into isaak's mansion to apologize for johnny's drunk interruption, i looked over at johnny who was sitting in the passenger's seat while i was sitting next to him in the driver's seat.

i looked in johnny's eyes, they looked zooted. his eyes were blood shot red. i frowned as i noticed his sudden change in emotion. he looked upset, i hated seeing him upset.

"what's wrong?" i asked, starting to baby him. "isaak probably hates me." johnny pouted and crossed his arms. i chuckled at his drunk self.

as bad as it sounds, i like this side of johnny.

"he must be the soft type of drunk." i thought.

i was leaning in to give him a sweet, innocent kiss but he backed away quickly. i tilted my head in confusion to why the drunk boy rejected me.

"i have a girlfriend!" johnny yelled. i struggled and chuckled. "oh really. what's her name?" i asked, not believing him because of how drunk he had gotten. "her names madison." johnny said smirking as he said my name. i blushed.

"john, i'm madison." i told him. he sighed and playfully rolled his eyes. "no your not! your p-pretty but-" johnny stuttered and i interrupted him. "but what?" i asked getting closer to him, just itches away from his face. johnny's blood shot eyes widened. "a hot girls getting really close to me!" he said in a panic. i chuckled at his stupidity.

"john, it's really me. your..." i took a deep breath in. "girlfriend." i continued.

he scanned me up and down, making sure it's who i claimed to be.

"you can get away with it this time girl." johnny said, squinting his eyes at me. i laughed before lightly slapping his arm playfully.

"now that you believe me, can i give you drunk boyfriend a kiss?" i asked smirking as i called him my 'boyfriend.' johnny huffed and crossed his arms dramatically. i widened my eyes trying not to laugh at his attitude. "i am not drunk! thank you very much!" johnny pouted. "ohh, sassy." i replied. he rolled his eyes and looked down at his rings he had placed on his fingers before the party.

i was done waiting for johnny's permission so i went in and smashed my lips onto his. surprisingly, he kissed back. i could taste the beer and liquor he had drank earlier.

before it got out of control, i pulled away. i never want to take advantage of someone that's drunk.

johnny frowned. "come on! your so hot, and your my girlfriend. i'm aloud to kiss my girlfriend!" johnny yelled the last sentence. i kissed his cheek and put my attention of my phone screen to text hayden what the hold up was.

johnny gasped as he saw the contact name 'hayden 👾' on my phone.

i furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at johnny who looked quiet angry. "a-are you cheating o-on me!" he slurred. i rubbed his face softly and looked him in his blood shot eyes. "i would never. it's hayden, your best friend." i said, telling the honest truth. "who?" he questioned. i chuckled.

wow, he really is drunk.

i heard my phone ding, to my surprise it was isaak.

'hey its isaak, kenzie gave me ur number. ik ur boy toy wildin out tonight and i just wanted to say u deserve someone better like me.'

i rolled my eyes at his message. "what's wrong?" johnny slurred. admittedly hearing johnny's voice made me feel better, even if he was surprise drunk and i could barely understand him.

— a long time later, hayden had drove lauren, johnny, and i to they're house. i would be staying the night to help take care of johnny. i'd mainly be dealing with him though, lauren would be sleeping downstairs just in case they're parents came home.

the last thing they're parents needed was to see johnny in a very bad drunken state. i've never seen someone so drunk before.

johnny was taking a shower as i told him too. i decided to go hang with lauren until he got out.

i tiptoed out of johnny's room and into lauren's. i found her grabbing a bunch of her pillows including her covers. i assumed it was for sleeping on the couch.

"hey laur!" i said, knocking on her already opened door. she smiled brightly at me as if she hadn't seen me in two years. "hey mads, mind helping me get all these pillows?" she asked. "of course!" i said with a nod,

i helped her gather all of her pillows and grabbed a few to help her out.

we walked down the flight of stairs into the large living room. i plotted the pillows along with myself onto one of the couches.

"someone's tired." lauren chuckled. i sighed and got up lazily. "no just overwhelmed." i corrected. lauren titled her head, confused of why i'd be overwhelmed. she sat right beside me and waited patiently for me to tell her why.

"johnny called me his girlfriend." i said to fast for her to understand. lauren looked at me as if i was a psychopath. i groaned. i didn't want to really go into detail.

"johnny called me his girlfriend." i said again, but slower. "oh!" lauren nodded. "i bet it's just the drunk him talking." lauren assumed. i nodded. "your probably right." i said sounding as if it was a bummer.

"you like johnny, don't you?" lauren said with a big smile. "what- no?" i lied. "you do! you really like him!" lauren jumped up from the couch. i shushed her and slammed her back onto the couch. she laughed it off.

"i'll admit it if you shut your loud ass up!" i yelled. "one, you just admitted it. two, your the one yelling now." lauren said with a wink.

i groaned and got up from the couch. "i'm going to check if johnny's out the shower!" i yelled. "you sure that's all your going to do?" lauren smirked. i rolled my eyes, flicked her off, and marched up the flights of stairs.