9

"john, what the fuck is your point?" i snapped. i was getting frustrated with the slow details he was hinting towards. johnny chuckled a bit. "you really don't know do you." johnny smiled. i looked at him with a 'fuck you' face. "no i really don't! that's why i'm asking!" i yelled. johnny put his hands up in defense.

"i like you, a lot. i really hope you like me too. and if so, would you maybe consider being my girlfriend?" johnny asked shyly. i could see his cheeks heat up. "i would maybe like that." i replied with the same energy. "really!" he said and got up from his bed. i nodded with a laugh. johnny started jumping up and down, i just laughed at him.

"your cute." i said. "so i've heard." johnny smirked for the 12th time in just a morning. i playfully scoffed and hit him with a pillow.

"wow be careful on the hang over guy!" johnny joked. i grabbed his hand and pushed him on to me. he hovered over me and whispered "looks like i own every part of you now." in my ear which made tingles go down my spine. i shyly giggled, not knowing his next move.

johnny got closer to my face which only made me get more tense. and then he slowly kissed my lips light and delicately. then he slide his tongue into my mouth which had me turned on, of course.

there we were, making out in his bedroom. who would have thought i'd be making out and dating my friends brother in a matter of two weeks? not me. that's for sure. it's crazy how i went from a random girl that bursted into his room and casually made out with him to being his girlfriend in just a small matter of time.

all because of truth or dare.

i might make more of this book, i don't know yet. if i can think of a plot that continue this book i will... continue it. for now this book is complete but that's not official.

thank you all for reading <3