First Day- Chapter 1

𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

                                    Today was my first day of real school. My mom didn't have the time to homeschool me anymore. I've been homeschooled since Pre-School. I have one friend named Karl he goes to my new school. I'm nervous. I'm sixteen and this is my first real day at a school.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Mom Karl is here to pick me up, bye love you!" I screamed. "Love you too hun!, have a great day" My mother screamed back. 

I quickly ran outside and hopped into Karl's black Jeep. "Hi Karl" I said "Sup" then Karl put the Jeep in drive and started driving to the High School. We arrived about 10 minutes later we arrived. "Karl I'm nervous" I mumbled, Karl let out a small giggle and told me I will be alright. But he did warn me about a kid named Techno. He didn't tell me why he just said stay away.

We both got out of the car and walked into the school, Karl took me to the office for me to get my schedule from the principal. Karl took me to my first class which is LA. I was kinda of excited cause it was one of my strongest studies besides math. I'm really good at math. Once I got into the class the teacher made me introduce myself, "Hi, i'm George. I'm 16 I've never been to a real school. I moved to Florida when I was 2 months old from London. Thats all" I said kind of quiet. "Thanks George please go sit next to Alex, Alex raise your hand. The teacher said sharply. Alex raised his hand and I went to go get seated but then some person with pink-ish red hair tried to trip me but when I fell I went into a bridge. Thank god I did gymnastics and cheer growing up. The pink haired boy looked at me in shock as well as most of the class."Techno what the f*** was that for he's new" Alex yelled at Techno. I got out of the bridge, and looked at Techno.

"Dude whats your problem?!" I shouted. Techno stood up and looked at me. "Watch your mouth boy" he said. I got a random boost of confidence and said "Make me" the whole class went silent. Techno put his arm out ready to punch me but then a boy came into the classroom. He has messy (but in a good way) dirty blond hair. And emerald eyes but they looked yellow to me. He was also wearing a white mask. They boy walked up to us "Whoa whats happening here" the boy said as he pushed Techno. I was very confused. Techno just stood there staring at the boy and me. The teacher finally looked away from the screen to see the blonde infront of me Techno standing there dumbfounded and me behind the blondie. "Kids sit down!" The teacher yelled. I hurried and sat down next to Alex. "Dude that was sick no one besides Dream has ever stood up to Techno before" Alex whisper screamed to me. "Who's Dream?" I asked Alex explained to me that it was the blondie.

After LA, I went to find Karl but a hand gripped onto me. I turned around at it was Alex. "Hi" I said "Hey, we have the same classes but I wanna take you somewhere cause its our free period." Alex said. I agreed. We ended up in a locker room full of boys. "Guys! Listen up. I found a badass in class today!" Alex shouted while pointing to me. One boy stood up and came over to me. "How can a badass be this short" the boy laughed. "I'm taller then Alex?" I said. Everyone started laughing. "I'm starting to like this guy" said one of the boys.

 I asked why I was there and Alex told me he wanted to tell them what I did today. "Hey boys, Ya'll wanna know why he is so badass?" He asked. All the boys turned quite and looked at him. 'Well, Techno was being a b*tch and tried to trip him and then George went into a back bend thingy. After that he stood up and yelled whats your problem then Techno got in his face and said watch your mouth to George said make me. Pretty cool right guys!" Alex explained. Dream then walked into the locker room shirtless, his hair was went and he also wasn't wearing his mask.

I looked at Dream, whoa he's so handsome- I thought to myself "Ya, he was pretty badass today, but Techno is pissed" Dream said. I looked away from Dream. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked quietly with a slight blush. All the boys one the team looked at me and at the same time said "Yes". But one of the boys said "Don't worry, the team will protect you. Mainly Dream cause cause we none of us but Dream and Alex have the same classes as you. And Alex is scared of Techno."

I turned my head sideways "He ain't scared of Techno he literally yelled at him it when he tripped me" I said. Dream looked at me then Alex and said "The boy boy grew some balls" Everyone started laughing including me.

Before I knew it school was over. Alex came running up to me and gave me a piece of paper. I read it and it said every bodys name, number and jersey number. He then hurried up showed the paper in his pocket and ran out to Karl's Jeep but Karl had left cause he forgot George goes to the school now. He then saw Alex and ran over to him. "Hey Alex can I have a ride, my ride already left me?" I asked. Alex agreed and took me home after I gave him my address. I thanked him and hopped out of the car then I got the paper out of my pocket and started to add the players numbers to my phone.

Alex (***-***-***)
Tristen (***-***_****)
Dream (***-***-**
ect.

Bye guys! Thats the end.

Don't forget to drink water, get a snack and get a lil bit of sleep.

Amount of Words: 1032

Bye! Love you guys!-

                                                    Hisoka_Kinda_Hot_though