W-what?- Chapter 2

Hi! Ya'll ready? We are gonna do a re-cap real quick.

 George has his first real day of school, but instead of there being no drama he got into a verbal fight with Techno it almost got physical but then Dream walked in the class.

Its been a week since George's first day of school. Techno has declared George his enemy. George also joined the cheer team. Only cause Alex begged him and would't stop.  Today was George's first day of cheer in front of the team. The twist is they only have girl uniforms, so George is gonna have to wear a skirt. George was fine with it cause he likes skirts.

𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
Today is my first day practicing infront of the football team cause they wanna see if i will get distracted or not.I got into my uniform and went out onto the field waiting for the cheer squad. I looked around and saw the team looking at me. Alex came running towards me. "dude, you look good." Alex said

A/N: Just heard my dog fall off the bed lol

Then the cheer squad came out and called me over, I know some of em don't like me. But I don't care. The boys started practice and then we started on the routine. After a minute I hear the football coach yell at Dream. "Dream what are you doing?, get your head in the game. Which cheerleader are you starin at!" The coach yelled. I giggle and continue the routine right as the routine ended Dream came up to me. "What was so funny pip squeak" Dream said towering over me. I bluntly say, "Be cause you got yelled at, I thought you were professional, I though you didn't look at the cheerleaders while they are cheering your team on?" with a cocky tone. The cheer squad, football team and the coach started laughing.

Dream wasn't very happy, he pulled George away to the locker room. "Dude what the hell?! You can't embarrass me like that" George didn't understand why he go tso mad. "Dude it was just a joke.." George said quietly. "It wasn't a joke to me, and do us all a favor and stop cheer it's only for girls anyway." Dream said bluntly not hearing what he was saying and letting the anger take over. George stared in disbelief "W-what?" George starts crying.

After that I left the locker room in tears. Alex came up to me and was me crying. "Hey dude are you alright?" I started crying harder but after I calmed down I told Alex what happend. Alex was pissed. "Hey if you are feeling better the cheer team and the football team are having a party to celebrate how good this year has gone so far on thursday" Alex said smiling trying to cheer me up. I agreed smiling.

The end for today.
Sorry it took so long to update I ended up getting into a toxic relationship it was so bad I ended up getting hit.But im better now! I will try to upload once a week or maybe once every two weeks. I just got out of school this week so I will have more time now. 
                                                                                                                                                -HisokaKindaHotTho

Don't forget to eat something and have s drink of water.
Words: 547