Meeting dad

I looked at the Outsiders, Kevin and Scott, sitting in the front seats. We were going to meet Kane, my hero.

"You ready to meet him?" Scott asked gently, trying not to scare me. I nodded and smiled at Kevin, who was looking at me in the rear view mirror. Kevin smiled back and I felt like I belonged with them.

I woke up to somebody carrying me. I opened my eyes and looked up. My heart nearly stopped when I saw that it was Kane. But without a shirt. I struggled to push away but Kane set me down before I got the chance to escape. My heart was pounding and I was physically shaking.

"Baby, are you alright?" Kevin's voice was right behind me. I looked up and nodded. Kane walked up and looked at me, his blue eyes shining with love. I was scared, since my dad is so much taller than I am. Kevin left and I slowly warmed up to my dad. He was sitting down on the couch, but I was still a little nervous about it. Kane held out one of his hands as if to comfort me. I cautiously approached him, still wondering if he would hurt me like the adopted fuckface did. 

"Did the other dad hurt you baby?" Dad asked softly, gently wrapping me in his arms. I nodded against his chest and breathed in his cologne. It calmed me and I nuzzled into his chest more. I heard dads soft laugh and knew I was now warming up more to my father. I always wanted that father daughter bond with my dad, now I get it back.