Oh god, not Michael!!!!!

Dad and I had the day off. I told him all about the guy from school that I really liked. He seemed unfazed by it as I told him all about my other friends joking around with me about him. Soon, I found somebody that I had hoped to not run into with my dad: Michael, the guy I really liked. Dad nudged me towards him and I glared up at him.
"Go on lil shit. Nows your chance to talk with him," dad whispered, and I glared up at him more. Thankfully, Michael didn't notice. That is until one of dads friends, Rhyno, said something.
"Hey! Michael!!!!! Come over here!!!" I nearly fainted as he walked up.
"Oh, hey. You're Alex Jacobs right?" He asked, and I nodded. As we talked, dad and Rhyno walked away slowly. I knew something was going on as they left. Michael was so talkative though..........

We walked around the mall, hand in hand. His sweet bubbly personally, his adorable smile. But the biggest thing that made me really like him was his way to calm me down. I glanced up at him and I was so tempted to run my fingers through his short beard and long hair. His blue brown eyes caught mine and I blushed like crazy. His laugh was infectious as I found myself giggling along with him. He wrapped one arm around my shoulders and brought me closer to him. I soon wrapped my arm around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Mhmm... I like this. I just wish this would never end," Michael whispered, nuzzling my hair. I smiled into his shirt and wrapped my other arm around him. Soon, we were standing still, just hugging. My head was on his chest and his nose was buried in my hair. Thankfully, the hug lasted into going to the hotel room.............