Chapter 1

(Y/n) walked down the dimly lit street looking at her phone as she read the recent article about what she has been researching. Looks as though no one else can't get too much on it like me~ (Y/n) thought to herself as she pulled out her notepad and looked at what she had written already.

Everything was even more Sturdier than before. And those lights... And people said they heard screaming before anything. But before things started to clasp... People said to have also seen flashing purple lights. But just barely.. And a winged man with the moon behind him... An angel maybe~? But there is no such thing (Y/n) thought as she didn't realize the man walking in front of her. The same height as her as well.

"For two weeks now and I have barely gotten anywhere~" (Y/n) whispered to herself as she looked forward only to fall to the ground, dropping her things. She had ran into the man. The man too, was on the ground. 

(Y/n) held her nose. "Ow ow ow~" (Y/n) grumbled. "I'm sorry, that was completely my fault~" (Y/n) looked up to see a short blue haired man, his hair down in a ponytail. She wore a hoodie and jeans.

The man stared at (Y/n) for a moment. "You are so lovely~... Even more then the manager at McRonalds" He mumbled as he stood up. "You are a goddess!"

"U-Um" The man put a hand out to her for her to take. "I'm sorry, goddess, Are you hurt?"

"N-No" (Y/n) mumbled taking his hand and he pulled her too her feet. He then picked up the notepad that had fallen on the ground. He looked at it and read what she was writing. 

"E-Excuse me?" (Y/n) said. He looked at her. "Oh! Sorry about that" He said handing her the notepad. "So, what are you researching about?"

"... The event that happened two weeks ago" (Y/n) mumbled. "It's the definition of chaos and I want to figure out what happened that night"

"Don't you think it might be dangerous~?" He asked. "You could get hurt. You are researching something you shouldn't"

"I know that. But I'm too curious just to sit by" (Y/n) mumbled. "Everyone is. they are worried about what happened and I want to help them know what happened to calm their nerves. Even if it wont"

"Quite the honest soul" He said. "My name is Mitsuki. How about you lovely~?"

"(Y/n) the reporter at you serves" (Y/n) giggled smiling at him.

"I'll walk you home, (y/n) the reporter. It's dangerous for such a lovely girl to be out this late, and alone for that fact" Mitsuki said smiling at her.

"I'll be fine, really. But thank you" (Y/n) said.

"I insist" Mitsuki said.

"... But... I-I don't know..." (Y/n) mumbled looking down thinking.

"Don't worry, I wont try anything" He said smiling at her as she looked back at him.

"... O-Okay~" (Y/n) whispered. "But you were heading the opposite way of where I was going. I don't want to be burden~"

"It's fine~" He said. "Helping a beauty like you is my pleasure" They both started to walk. "So, can you tell me more about what you have~?"

(Y/n) flinched slightly. "O-Of course! Well, there isn't much really... No reporter can get too much information on it all... Even me. But all I have is purple light before everything start, and screaming following after. And also... and angel~?" (Y/n) mumbled.

"Do you believe in angels?" Mitsuki as looking at her as she looked at the ground.

"... No not really" (Y/n) mumbled. "... People pray to angels.. To gods. They say arch angels are the ones to allows be there to protect you from anything. But I don't believe it"

"Is that so~?" He said.

"S-Sorry if you take offense to that.. I have my reasoning of course!" (Y/n) said looking at him.

"No no, I don't. Can you tell me why?" He asked.

"... I don't really wanna talk about it~" (Y/n) said as they stopped at a bus stop. "Say, do you want to get coffee with me? I'm  not heading home... I should have probably told you that. I'm going to the top of the roof of where everything happened. i want to see why or how they got up there. I want to see if I can find anything new~"

"Sure, I have time" He said. "I'll come. I want to see a reporter at work~ Especially such a lovely one~" The bus came up and stopped. And the two walked on.