Chapter 3

The manager at the McRonalds looked at the box of chocolates and a note on it that was on the table, already knowing who it was from. "Sorry my lovely. I still think you are beautiful, but I found another lovely lady to chase. please don't be upset my love. I will never forget your beauty~"

"Well, I feel bad for that girl" She mumbled crumbling up the note.

"What is it miss Kisaki?" Chiho asked her boss.

"Blue haired dwarf manager found another girl to annoy" She said. "Want the chocolates Chiho? I don't like sweets"

"S-Sure" Chiho said as she saw Maou walk out of the back room tired. "Is something wrong mister Maou?"

"Urushihara kept me up all night with his new video game her got~" Maou mumbled. "It was annoying"

"Is that so~?" Chiho giggled.

"Time to get to work you two" Kisaki said.

"Yes, ma'am!" The two said and indeed got to work. During the day they saw a lovely women walk in and order a coffee and sit down. She was looking at her notepad and her phone.

"... She looks like she is thinking hard" Chiho said to Maou. "What do you think it's about?"

"I don't know" Maou said. Maou noticed how she kept glaceing up at SFC windows. "But she is looking for something.. Or spying~?"

"On who? Do you think she is someone from Ente Isla?" Chiho whispered.

"I don't know~" Maou said as she sighed.

"... Mitsuki... Mitsuki... No records of him anywhere~" (Y/n) mumbled to herself. "How odd~..." Everyone was looking at (Y/n).

"That's (Y/n)."

"Careful, I heard if you get on her bad side she can dig up anything on you and black mail you"

"She is famous isn't she?"

"Why is she here?"

"I wonder what she working on now!"

"Everything she digs up is always the truth"

"I can't wait to see what she is working on"

(Y/n) grumbled as she stood up, starting to get frustrated by everyone talking. She then left and walked across to SFC because it was less crowded. She sat down at a table and continued her research.

"Maybe if I asked... No no, he would never help me without getting him something" (Y/n) mumbled. "There are no records of him anywhere... Maybe he isn't as what he seems~" She took a sip of her coffee.

"Who are you talking about~?" (Y/n) jumped hearing a familiar voice and practically choked on her coffee looking up to see Mitsuki.

"Oh crap!" he said handing her a napkin quickly. She coughed a little.

"W-What are you doing here?!" (Y/n) said quickly closing her notepad.

"I work here... What are you doing here~?" He asked. "Came to see you beloved~?"

"I needed a place to do research. McRonalds was too loud so I moved here" (Y/n) giggled. (Y/n)'s phone then started to ring. (Y/n) looked at it too see her boss calling her. (Y/n) quickly answer.

"Hello?" She mumbled.

"I need that information. Everyone is exacting something by next week. What are you doing? I have given you enough time" The man on the other line said.

"I-I promise! I'm getting somewhere with my research. I just need another two weeks. I promise I wont disappoint sir" (Y/n) said.

"Looks like you don't hold up to your reputation. I'll give you three more weeks. If you have the same thing as other articles do, say good by to your career, little reporter" He said and hung up the phone. (Y/n)'s eyes widen.

"... He sounded intense" Mitsuki said sitting next to her.

"... He is always like that" (Y/n) mumbled looking at her lap. He had never threaten to take her career away. She knew if she didn't find anything more he would with no problem. She would be a walking laughing stalk. If that happened, she wouldn't know what to do. (Y/n)'s eyes started to tear up. "I don't know what I will do if I can't get anymore... Mitsuki... I don't know what to do~"

Mitsuki slightly panicked but hugged her. "I-It's fine! I'm sure you will figure things out" He said.

"..." (Y/n) silently whimpered. After a few minutes she pulled away and wiped her tears. "If he fires me, I can always go to another studio... You're right. I can't give up now! I finally have something to work with!"

"Yeah you do" He said smiling at her as she stood up.

"I really would love to stay, but if I am going to figure out anymore I have to get on that roof" (Y/n) said grabbing her notepad and putting it into her bag. "Have a good day, Mitsuki" (Y/n) walked out of SFC and the street.

But she then walked into an alleyway and sat there for an hour. She then decided to come out and walk back over to McRonald. She walked up to the cashier to the man with dark hair. "Hello, I hope you are having a lovely day. What would you like?" Maou said. She was here earlier.... What is she doing? Maou thought.

"Sweet tea and an apple pie please" (Y/n) said smiling at him.

"Sure thing. Sweet tea and apple pie!!" Maou shouted. "That will be 13 please"

"Sure" She said handing him the money.

"We will have you food and drink in a moment. Thank you for coming here today" He said as (Y/n) walked away without another word. She sat at a table where she was facing the window and she started to stare at Mitsuki as he worked.

He seems to just be a normal person... But... I know he is hiding something~... And he wont tell me even if  I threaten him for that matter... (Y/n) thought. "Here is you food miss" Chiho said walking up to her with a tray. She set the tray down in front of (Y/n). She was just about to walk away but (Y/n) spoke.

"Excuse me?" (Y/n) said. Chiho looked at her. "Do you know anything about the event that happened two weeks ago? You know, the one where the moon got pretty closer to earth. And also, do you know anything about that blue haired short man that works at the SFC that is across from here?" (Y/n) pointed outside the window with her pen.

"U-Um, no sorry" Chiho mumbled. (Y/n) looked at Chiho. 

"Don't lie to me" (Y/n) said.

"Chiho!! Get back to work" Maou said trying to save his friend from spelling any beans she shouldn't.

"Coming!" Chiho said walking over. "Thanks~"

"... I don't think she understands the danger she is in if she keeps researching about that. And seems she is suspicious of Mitsuki..." Maou said. "We need to try and have her stop researching it. She could seriously get hurt, or even killed"

"Right" Chiho mumbled.