𝐗𝐈𝐈

╔══════════════╗

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤

╚══════════════╝

"I don't get it, why don't you just ask her on a date? I mean that thing the other day was basically a date."

"Will you lower your voice, Fred. How many times do I have to tell you, that wasn't a date, we were just hanging out as friends. Leave it, will you?" George said with annoyance. The two boys were sat in the Great Hall for breakfast. It was the next day and since George had told Fred about his picnic with Eden, Fred had not shut up. 

"I'll leave it if you admit how you feel. I want to hear it."

"Fine, I like her. Are you happy now?"

"Like who?" A familiar voice said behind them. George felt a wave of panic hit him. 

"Uh, Alicia," He said as she was the first person his eyes landed on. He quickly looked down at his food.

"Oh," Eden replied, she tried to make it sound nonchalant but Fred noticed the sad tone.

"It's not Alicia, that's a lie. But he does like someone."

"Fred!" George shouted before hitting his brother on the arm. 

"Are you going to ask her out?" Eden asked her tone sounding a little angrier than she wanted it to.

"He's too scared."

"Well, if you do just don't forget about us alright? Don't spend all your time with her." George wasn't sure what to say. 

"What about you, Eden? Do you like anyone?" Fred questioned. She hesitated for a moment.

"No," She said firmly.

"Really?" 

"Really."

"Come on, Eden, I'll keep pestering until you tell the truth." She sighed knowing he would indeed persevere until he got the truth. 

"I don't like anyone, Fred."

"You, definitely do like somebody."

"Fine, I do like someone. Happy now?" She said, sounding angry.

"Very. Now tell me, who is it?"

"I'm not telling."

"Is it someone we know? It is, isn't it, I can tell by the look on your face. Is it Lee? Or maybe it's me? Oh, I know, it's G-"

Eden suddenly got to her feet and slammed her hands on the table. A few people turned their heads to see where the noise had come from.

"What difference does that make? I'm still not going to tell you!" With that, she stormed out of the Hall. On her way, she passed Lee who gave her a confused look but she didn't stop to talk to him.

"Oh well done, Fred!" George complained.

"What's up with her?" Lee questioned as he made it to the table and sat down. 

"This idiot wouldn't stop annoying her. He wanted her to tell us who she liked but she didn't want to but he just kept questioning her so now she's angry."

"Hey, I was only trying to help."

"I don't need your help."

"Come on, George, be fair you and Eden aren't getting anywhere. You only just admitted out loud you liked her and we've known for years how you felt. Now, you just need to tell her," Fred said.