Chapter 5

So he wakes his beloved daughter and gives her the rag and food but he hears banging on the door. The king starts to panic, he knows that he had just ran away from his wife and that she could have seen where he went. He grabs his daughter and opens the door. As his wife comes in he throws the bloody pillow at her face. She looks in disgust as she realizes what it was but luckily that was enough time for the daughter and king to escape. The king takes his daughter to the castle, telling the guards that his wife won't be back for a day or two. He runs with his daughter and the guards give him a weird look ,because he has a random bloodied child in his arms. But the guards just shrugged it off because the king has always had a few screws loose to begin with.

The king took Vivia to a bathroom, obviously to clean herself up and not throw her out of a window duh. The daughter proceeds to clean herself up and the king goes to another restroom to take a fat shit.

Once the king has finished he starts to fortify the castle to get ready for war because the trolls were on their way to kill him.

The king's wife was stupid, so she was struggling to figure out how to open the door, meaning that gave the king more time to plan. The king told his guards and went to check on his daughter to put her in a safe place while the guards got ready for the war. The king hid his daughter in a special room that was hidden behind a bookshelf only he knew about.