Chapter 6

Vivia was tired of the shit she had to go through this week, so she left the room when the king was gone. When Vivia left the room she then saw a guard that was looking sus asf. So she hid and watched the guard wondering what he was doing. "Dina, are you there?" the guard asked quietly, Dina was the trolls name. "Yeah, I am here , What is our plan to overthrow the king?" She then proceeded to ask. "Well our first move is to take a fat shit on his bed, it will be liquidly too."

The king was on his way to change when he found the monstrosity.

10 minutes before, the guard was walking to the king's room and the shit was getting harder to contain, so he just took his pants off before he reached the room.

He would take turns with Dina shitting on the bed. He went into the room and sat on the bed in a squatting position and took his first shit. " MY ASSHOLE BURNS" He says. Meanwhile Vivia is distracting the king. The guard and Dina were taking turns taking a hot steamy shit on everything and shitting in his pillow cases too.

After Dina filled up one of the pillow cases with her horrendous shit stank poop she proceeded to grab the king's lucky mug and shit in that too. The mug almost over flowed with the shit out her ass. Even though their assholes ached and burned they had to keep going. Vivia is still distracting the king by taking him to the kitchen to help her find some food. The guard and Dina were still shitting about 5 minutes later, so they knew that they either had to hurry up and get it out quickly or run to the bathroom while mid shit. "They finally said we need to get out of here," so with shit falling out their asses they ran into the halls , then the guard had an idea. THEY SHIT ON HIS THRONE.

so uh its been a while but yk im dumb and cant remember jack shit when im stressed, but here it is. (ps, the next chapter is also very similar to this one, we (me and k) were losing our absolute shit writing this dude) - r