Part 18 - Inarizaki and Sleep Demons

This is the same day as the chapter before (idk what day it was so just make one in between Monday- Friday
————————————————————————

As I'm walking down the halls of Inarizaki High my phone suddenly slips out of my hand. I let out a very dramatic gasp. "You good" someone says from above me. "Who is that, are you my Sleep Go Bye Bye and Hello Hell Demon, Jessie, is it you, no I don't wanna see your ugly ass smile again" i say as I frantically look around.

"Look up" They say. "No your gonna jump off the ceiling as you twist your head upside down and when your on the ground and transform into you 13 foot tall form and bite my head off" I as I grab my head and force it down. "Are you ok kid, do you need help" The thing says.

"If where talking about physically, eh, if where talking mentally, then it's a hard no, and I already have like 2 therapists" I say. I see picking up my phone and put it out to me. "Wait I know those hands" I mutter as I look up. "You know people by their hands?" Suna asked me, concerned.

"I do, cuz I'm a bad bitch" I say as I hug him. "You can tell yourself that" he says as he hugs back. "Why are you even here don't you have practice" I ask him as I break the hug. "My boyfriend wanted me to get him something which I have no idea what it actually is he said to get him the drown bag in his locker" he says. "Ohhhh, who's the unlucky oop I meant lucky man" I say as I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Osamu" he calmly says. I spit out my coffee (if you don't like coffee your not valid and it's Starbucks) almost onto him, but it wasn't him, it was another guy. "Oi, watch where your spitting your nasty ass coffee, cuz if it got onto my clothes you'd be as dead the germs on my hands" he says as he grabs my cheeks (the ones on your face not your ass, just making that clear) to bring me closer to his face. As he made the germ reference I immediately thought of my other sleep demon.

"Oh come on, not you to Cricket" I groan. "What did you just call me?!" They say, confused and angry. "I swear I did everything you said to do I clean my room daily, I give to a bunch of cleaning products, and I give you masks and gloves if you decide to kill me, and much more, and this is how you repay me?! I'm like a mother to you and you threaten to delete me like the germs, you fucking rude, you and your ugly ass, and the one day I choose to not wear my glasses, which I know you love to look into" I say.

I slightly hear a slightly muffled 'who's Cricket, and why the hell is she yelling at me' and in response I hear a 'I think it's one of her sleep paralysis demons, or as she like to call them Sleep Go Bye Bye and Hello Hell demons'. "Shutthefuckup" I yell at him. I accidentally look up and see Sakusa. "Wait...you ain't Cricket......well this is awkward" I say as I tuck my stray ear hair let me rephrase that, the hair near my ear.

"No shit Sherlock, I'm not a fucking Cricket" he says as he glares at me. "I can see that, can I hug you" I say, giving puppy eyes. "Fine only for 10 seconds, and stop that you look ugly" he says as he spreads his arms out. As I hug him Ratsumu walks out from some room. "Oh come on, how come she gets to hug you but all I get is a handshake" he angrily says. "Awe is Ratsumu mad, you know you look even uglier when your mad" I smirk.

"Shut up you boyfriend snatcher" he says, glaring at me. "Bshdbsksjs you two are dating?!?!" I yell pointing between them. "Yep" "Sadly, yes" they both say at the same time. "Y/n, why are you even here?" Atsumu asks me. "Well I got lazy and I didn't want to go to school cuz I slept in and I can just say I was sick, I don't get sick cuz Cricket threatened me by making a rope out of cleaning wipes and hang me, but I took their cleaning wipes away, and now I'm not hanged, oop I went off topic" I say.

"Aren't I glad that I don't have sleep demons" Atsumu says. "Ok can we stop taking about my demons and go to the gym" I say, grabbing the 3 of them. I drag them to the gym and shove them in, but Suna wouldn't go in. "Eh, what are you doing" I say, confused. "No" he says. "Come on Anus, don't be shy" I say, squishing his cheeks (not his ass cheeks his face cheeks). "Don't call me that" he glares at me as he walks into the gym.

T.B.C

865 words 😛