Part 9 - Sugamama got a boyfriend

Noya's POV

How many times is this girl going to do that, like jeez, wow Jamal don't pull out the nine (sorry I had to).

Time skip to when your home

Your POV

This is what your Monokuma onesie

I was in the middle of putting of my Monokuma onesie, when I hear my brother yell for me to come down

I was in the middle of putting of my Monokuma onesie, when I hear my brother yell for me to come down . "One second" I yell as I finally finished putting my onesie on, and I start walking down the steps. Out of nowhere I hear loud chatter. "What the fuck do you want, I was gonna watch Banana Fish, and then cry myself to sleep after I call bf/n (Best friend name)" I grumble sleepily. "Oh sorry, I invited the team over" he says. "Why didn't you tell
me, I could have locked them out" I pout. "Y/nnnnn" I hear someone yell. I poke my head around to see Hinata waving at me. "HINATAAAA" I yell. "I thought you said that you would lock EVERYONE out" he pokes my arm. "I would never hurt my little fluffy tangerine" I gasp.

Time skip

Somehow I'm in the kitchen, cooking food with Sugawara (cough cough *Sugamama). I was making rice and he was making...... I think chicken?

Time skip again

As we started eating I realized that I actually made rice without burning it. "Ryu, I just realized something" I say to the other side of the table. "What" he questioned. "I just realized that I finally made rice without burning it, and that I, for once didn't order food from McDonald's" I laugh. "You need an metal, what a grate accomplishment" he rolls his eyes. "Wow such a big word" I roll my eyes .

After dinner

"Let's play truth or dare" I suggest. We all agreed and sat on the floor. "Ok, Suga Truth or Dare" I say. "Truth" he replied. "Do you have boyfriend, if you do then who is it" I cheekily say while smirking. "How did you know I was gay" he asked. "I have my ways, anyways who is it, I mean I already know" I smirk. "Ok then whisper it to me" he says. "I lean towards him and whispered 'Daichi' into his ear. He blushes and nodded. "You want me to say it" I ask him. He shakes his head 'no'.

"My boyfriend is....Daichi (cough cough *Deadchi, not the time... ok)" he blushes. "Ohohohoho" I hear Ryu say. "Ryu" I say. "Yes" he looks at me. "Not the time".

T.B.C

A/n- I finished this much faster then I thought I would..............Teehee

433 words