Part 10 - Prank Calls

Your POV

"Ummm, Y/n, Truth or Dare" Daichi said. "Dare, because I'm not a pussy" I say confidently. "I dare you to do a prank call on one of the other teams" he says. "Ok" I say. I go to my contacts and click on the contact that says '✨Beefy Bokuto✨'. I click call and it's starts ringing. "What do you want, Y/n it's 2 in the morning" he groans. "Wut vo is dis 'Y/n' cheld, me do not know dat person (What who is this 'Y/n' child, I do not know that person)"I say in my best Indian accent.

"Huh" he said, confused. "Vat, ded yo sey toe meh,yo botch (What did you say to me, you bitch)"I say, still in the Indian accent. "Y/n, what the actual fuck are even saying" he sleepily says. "Yo fuking botch, hew dire yo sey dat toe meh (You fucking bitch, how dare you say that to me)" I ramble.

I hear people laughing behind me, so I put my finger to my lips, so they would be quite. Out of nowhere ✨Beefy Bokuto✨ hung up on me. Next I see a contact called ✨🏳️‍🌈GayHoe🏳️‍🌈✨ I called him. "Hello?" Kuroo says. "Da fuk" I say. "Y/n, is that you, I can't hear because Kenma was screeching at me to give him his switch back, and I think the broke my ear drums" he says. "Is that my problem" I say. "No" he says. "Anyways, are you two dating yet" I say.
"Ye-no....maybe" he says.

T.B.C

266 words