MAFIAS PART 9

Taeyong went towards her keeping his glass of wine the table wrapping his hands around Lisa's shoulders which was very unexpected , making Lisa flinch her glass fell down and broke .

Taeyong : So babygirl , you should ditch him and date me instead ??  

he spoke huskily into her ear as his naughty hands travelled to her waist and butt .

Lisa : Get off me right now !

she said struggling to get out of his grip 

Taeyong : Look baby girl , I want you and you need me .

he whispered into her ear 

Lisa : Yah what the fuck are you saying mother fucking bitch !!

she said shook

Taeyong : Look Taehyung didn't love you or loves you your wasting your time on my stupid brother . I'm more manly , handsome , sexy and hotter then him and I'm also not showing attitude , be my queen ??

Lisa got angry that he said that he's better then Taehyung , for her Taehyung was the best .

Lisa : How could you say that to your brother !?

she said as she pushed his hands away

Lisa : And don't touch me . I only love him .

Taeyong : CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I LOVE YOU ! you're wasting your time with that jerk ! be mine !

Lisa : I GET THAT YOU FREAKING GOD DAMN LOVE ME ! BUT I LOVE HIM ! I'LL NEVER BE YOURS !

Taeyong got angry he pinned her to the wall slamming his lips onto her's molding their lips into a kiss and started kissing her roughly and aggressively . 

Lisa didn't give in

he bit her lips , entered his tongue in her mouth forcefully exploring her mouth .

he pinned her hands with one of his hand and used the other to massage her boobs 

this all was done swiftly by him

 Lisa not being weak kicked his leg and slapped him 

Lisa : Don't be a bastard , don't rape my mouth bitch .

she said as she left from there

Taeyong : Wait baby you'll only be mine , mine .

he said as he licked his own lips . 

2 weeks later 

Lisa's look

Lisa was sitting in the Kim's Mansion Talking to Mr

Lisa was sitting in the Kim's Mansion Talking to Mr. Kim ( Taehyung's father ) about their mafia deals and stuff .

she was done and prepared to leave for her mansion 

?? : Lisa can I have a talk with you ?

Lisa was kind of flustered that Taehyung was talking to her 

TO BE CONTINUED