MAFIAS part 11

Taehyung: I- I like you Lisa-SSI.

he said stuttering

Lisa smiled happily.

Lisa: REALLY!?

taehyung pulled her close by the waist and was about to kiss her when she slapped him!?!

Lisa: Fuck off, taeyong.

she said.

Taeyong: How the fuck DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME!? LISA I JUST WANT YOU TO BE MINE, I FUCKING LIKE YOU! WHY HIM!? WHY MY LOOSER BROTHER?! WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T?! FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!

taeyong said, hurt. His jealousy got the better of him.

Lisa: Do you think I'd not recognize you?

Taeyong: If you know me that well why can't you see? why can't you fucking feel that I like you? I care for you, I comfort you, I love you! I've been here with you for years. WHY? I keep dying thinking you'll look at me and like me because of all I did for you.

Lisa: Taeyong you're a friend. Just a friend, a really good one at that. I know you're hurt and shit but you've fucking been forcing yourself on me. Fuck this crap at this point. I told you I like your brother for like forever. I know it's not your fault you're In love with me, nor is it my fault. Please accept and move on. It'd be better for you,  taeyong. You'll Find a girl. It's just not me.

Taeyong lost his temper as he punched the wall, thrice, making his knuckles bleed. He slams Lisa onto the wall. 

Taeyong: I SAID I LIKE YOU.

Just then, a hard punch landed on Taeyong's face.

Taehyung, It was him.

Taehyung: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER?

He said punching him with every word.

Taeyong got up and started punching him too.

Just then, Lisa lost it, she screamed hard.

she blacked out.

Taehyung and Taeyong stopped fighting and called the doctor fast.

the doctor checked up on her and said that she fainted because of emotional trauma, it triggered her to see Taehyung fighting again, and it reminded her of hurtful memories. He recommended them not give her major shocks and not make her unhappy.

Taeyong Pov. 

what the fuck have I done? I never meant for this to happen, why am I turning into a beast? She's my first love, but she'll never accept me, she's in love with my brother. Why him? why not me? Why can't it be me? I keep wishing she'll look at me and love me because I deserve it. I got mad and fucking hurt her, it hurts me more to think that I hurt her. I should stay away from her. She doesn't deserve this.

My thoughts are driving me crazy, I look at Lisa's face, pale. She's in this state because of me. I should've made her happy, instead, I made her sad. I'm not capable of love. Why did you steal my heart, Lalisa Manoban?

A tear rolled down my eye. I remember the last time I cried was when My mother died when I was 12.

I should leave her.

with a heavy heart, I go to Taehyung.

Taeyong: Take care of her, I give her up. Make her happy. She loves you. Do you know both of your pasts?

Taehyung: I heard it,  overheard Lisa talking about it to you. I see the way you look at her. I know we are not on the best terms but I'd never hurt my twin brother, I didn't want to fall in love with her. I saw the way you smiled at her, your eyes sparkled like they did when mom made you smile. I see how you steal glances at her. But I could not help but secretly admire her, reject her when She proposed to me, I didn't want to hurt you.

( his childhood memories are still there, the event with Lisa was the only event in which his memory  went blank)

Taeyong's heart clenched, it was an unfamiliar feeling to him.

Taeyong: You shouldn't have. She likes you, Go get her when she's fine. Don't break her heart, I'll break you, Kim Taehyung.

He patted  Taehyung's shoulders.

he was sad and touched, touched that his brother did that for him and hurt because of destiny. Perhaps he and Lisa were never meant to be. He couldn't seem to let her go. Sweet first love. He couldn't bear the thought of Lisa being infront of his eyes, smiling, but not because of him, because of his brother her surname would be changed to ' kim ' but not for him, for his brother. 

____________________________________

second last chaps gurls!! 

wait for the next one!