Chapter: #3

Throughout the first few hours of the school day, Budo kept thinking about the second-year named, Ayato Aishi that he was slightly surprised when the bell for lunch break rang. Budo cleaned off his desk before he stood up to leave to eat in the cafeteria.

However when he was in the hallway, he is stopped by his classmate and good friend; Takashi Sendou who asked him if he was going to the cafeteria and if Budo wanted to eat with him, his girlfriend and his childhood friend Kazuma Gurinishi?
Takashi was slightly shorter than Budo as he stood at 5'10 in height, a lean build and wore the male uniform nice and neat, he has dark mustard yellow slick back hair, cyan eyes and pale tan skin, he is not in any clubs and when he is not with his girlfriend, he is in the library finding a good book to read.

Budo thought about it, and agreed to it so the pair walked together as they made small talk on the way to the outdoor cafeteria.

The cafeteria in Akademi High was one large rectangular shape building with the same blue grey walls that have a yellowish tan base at waist length and the floor and ceiling are tiled blue grey as well.

There was long tables with stools for the students lined up and next to the entrance is where the kitchen staff area make the students food and would give the students one of four choices on meals, snacks/sides of their choice, and a drink of eith...

There was long tables with stools for the students lined up and next to the entrance is where the kitchen staff area make the students food and would give the students one of four choices on meals, snacks/sides of their choice, and a drink of either milk or juice as there was two soda machines and a water despenser on the other side of the kitchen corner.

Akademi High School is a large private rich kid school with six classrooms per floor and 30 students in each classroom, adding a total population of 540 students in the school.

After some time, Budo and Takashi left the line with the same lunches but while Budo chose milk, Takashi chose Dr. Pepper, then the pair walk past other students till they see and get to a table where two students they know are at; one student was a boy with short emerald green hair with his bangs styled to show his forehead, light blue eyes, pale skin, a thin build and was 5'8 in height, his name is Kazuma Gurinishi a third-year in Akademi High, class 3-1.

The girl has long rose red hair that is in twin tails that reach her hips, her hair is tied up with black ribbons, she has pale skin, a slim build with a modest B cup breasts, she stands at 5'3 in height and has dark red brown eyes, her name is Waho Shoji a third-year student from class 3-6.

Budo and Takashi sit down opposite each other with Takashi and Waho giving each other a quick kiss as they sat next to each other while Budo sat next to Kazuma as the pair greeted each other.

The cafeteria was buzzing with dozens of students talking, and most of them are talking about the new app that was created by Mei Miho, and how some of them are happy that they match up with their crushes or lovers while some are disappointed about their results. Even Waho was gushing to Takashi about how they matched up with 74% to stay together.

Kazuma was busy eating while he read a book, as he is more of the strong silent types unlike his chatterbox of a little sister.

As for Budo he had his eyes scanning the crowds of students in their white, yellow and grey school uniforms to find the one male student he matched up with, which was hard as about a good chunk of the people in the cafeteria had black hair

Eventually Budo gave up on finding that one male student who made his heart beat like crazy, and focused back to his lunch and make conversation with as time passes.

When Budo was finished he grabbed his tray and stood up as he told the others that he will see them later, as he goes back to his classroom. So Budo left and returned to the kitchen corner and placed his tray on it as he grabbed his milk carton and left the cafeteria.

He checked his phone as drank the rest of his milk and throws the empty carton in a nearby trash can. He saw that he had 7 more minutes until he had to go back to his class to collect his gym uniform for his next class which is tennis.

So he decided to take the long way back to his classroom. And on the way through the mostly empty hallways he saw a male student in his gym uniform is leaving the boy's restroom with a mop in hand.

Budo was confused by the male's actions so he went after him and saw the boy exit the student council room with a mop.

The boy looked at Budo with a blank look on his face, and as Budo saw his face; his own turned beat red as he finally saw the male student who makes his heart beat like crazy; Ayato Aishi.
Ayato was truly handsome, that Budo guessed that even his female classmates went crazy for him. But the mere thought of hormonal teenage girls throwing themselves at Ayato, only seem to annoy Budo.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Ayato walked past him and head back into the boy's restroom where he finished cleaning up the mop and dumping the bucket. When Budo regained his composer he turned back to Ayato who was calming leaving the restroom to return to his classroom.

Budo stops the male student by grabbing his left arm, which caused Ayato to turn his head back to Budo in confusion.

Now up close Budo can see that Ayato is slightly shorter than him at 5'9 in height, with a lean but powerful build. Budo felt his face heat up again, but before he can say a word the school chimes went off singling that lunch break was over and it was time for students to prepare for their afternoon classes.

As the hallways started to slowly but surely fill up with the voices and footsteps of the other students. Budo released his grip on Ayato's arm and stuttered out, "Hey, sorry about t-that. But I wanted to introduce myself to you; my name is Budo Masuyama from class 3-2, what's your name?"

"Ayato Aishi from class 2-1. What did you need, Masuyama-senpai?" Ayato spoke in a calm even tone, he didn't have much or any expression on his face or in his voice.

With his face still bright red, Budo exclaimed that he would like to be friends and if he is interested in joining his club; the Martial Arts Club.

Ayato was silent before he said yes that he will join Budo's club, and will speak with him after school.

With that, Ayato gave a polite bow to the third-year before he said his goodbyes and left for his classroom, as Budo awkwardly said his own goodbyes before he turns and rushed up the stairs to his own classroom before he is late. But he was happy he finally got to meet his kohai and that his kohai will join his club once classes are over for the day.