Chapter #4

Budo was clearly very happy to have his kohai joining his club, in the afternoon, so he was in a good mood for the rest of the school day.

When the final class had ended for the day, all of the students in the school, except for the bullies and delinquents who would sneak off, had gotten to work cleaning the classrooms, hallways, walkways and bathrooms in the school.

Budo had helped some of his classmates with moving the desks and chairs so others can start sweeping.

Thankfully, cleaning time was only 30 minutes long, so afterwards the students can either go home or to do any of their after school activities.

Budo just had to fixed the desks and chairs in his classroom, then he can head for his own club.
When he was finished, some of his remaining classmates said their goodbyes to him before they grabbed their bags to go home for the day.

Budo did a double take to make sure nothing was out of place, as some students began to hang out with their friends, so Budo left his classroom and began to make the trip towards his clubroom.

On the way there, Budo had to calm down his beating heart and act as normal as possible.
When he arrived at his clubroom, he slid the door open to be greated by his fellow club members, who have changed into their club uniforms and where standing talking to each other as they wait for Budo.

After Budo, had closed the club door and changed into his uniform, he began starting club activities.

At 4:58 PM, the door slid open and all heads turned to the new comer. Ayato Aishi came inside wearing the full male uniform, as he walked to Budo.
Said male, managed to not babble like an idiot this time and enthusiastically welcome Ayato to his club, and gave the rules for joining the club.

Ayato didn't hesitate for a second to, accept on joining the club, so Budo asked Ayato what size he wears, Ayato replied by saying "A medium". In the same monotone voice as always, so Budo heads to the changing booth where there is a changing table full of clean gi uniforms in plastic bags in two basket with clear labels on the front for male and female students, with the size on the outside of the bag.

There was also colored belts for each ranking for the students, but Budo grabbed the white one for new members, including the Martial Arts headband and hands the uniform garments to Ayato to try on in the changing booth.

When Ayato came out, the club proceeded to start their lessons for the day, with Budo having two members at a time to battle each other to test who is stronger or weaker in which stances.

Budo had Ayato up against, Sho Kunikida whose a third-year in class 3-1 and is one of the strongest students in the club.

It ended with Ayato managing to pin Sho, underneath him. Declaring him the winner for the match; however the scene, made Budo uncomfortable with seeing Ayato over another male.
Before he could break the pair up, both males got up and bowed to each other. Afterwards the club counties till 6 PM, when school is over and the teachers tell the students to go home for the day.

Budo wanted to talk with Ayato, but by the time he finished getting dressed in his uniform and grabbing his bag from his classroom, Ayato had already gone back to his own home.

Budo was a bit dejected, but he didn't know why. Infact, his emotions have been a little usual since he did that find your soulmate app that a fellow student had made.

Budo had decided to ask his parents about what he's been feeling for the past few hours.