Chapter #5

Budo had changed out of his school indoor shoes and put on his light blue tennis shoes, and left the school to head to his own home.

After about 45 minutes had passed, Budo had arrived at his home.

Once Budo entered his home, he announced that he was home, as he saw his father's shoes where at the entrance

Budo removed his shoes and put on the white house slippers that where by the front door.

Budo entered the living room that connects to the kitchen and there he saw his father in the kitchen.

His father's name is Kazuma Masuyama, a 45 year old surgeon at a massive hospital in Buraza Town

He is tall like Budo is, and he's 6'8 in height with a very strong and powerful build, he had pale tan skin, messy semi long midnight black hair and electric blue eyes.

He was wearing a blue grey long sleeve button up dress shirt and khakis, with a light grey apron on.

Budo's parents have this thing when it comes to cooking.
As both of his parents are health nuts, they have a rule that if one of them gets home early then that person is in charge with dinner for the night.

Budo takes this time to ask his father about their family history, "Hey dad, can I ask you something?"

Kazuma turns around to face his son, and he looks Budo in the eyes and has a knowing look on his face, "Ah, seems like my boy is becoming a man, now."

At Budo's confused look, but his father waves his hand and told Budo to follow him to the dining table that's between the living room and kitchen, and takes a seat on one of the couches.

After taking a seat, and before opening his mouth, Kazuma gets right to the point; "So let me guess that you found someone whose made your heart skip a beat, and you can't stop thinking about them. Am I right?"

Budo's eyes widen at his father's words and he nodded his head and questioned how, his father knew.

Kazuma just tapped a finger near his right eye before he said anything, "The eyes. It runs in our family, that when we first meet someone that most would call "soul bound" or "soulmate". And when we first meet them, we are protective over them and want to spend more time with them. As of right now, your eyes are switching between red and blue." Kazuma finished before tossing a small mirror that was on the coffee table to his son, who grabbed it and stared in disbelief at his reflection.