EPISODE FOUR

死の踊り ⋮ DANSE MACABRESEASON ONE──CURSED HOTEL!❝ THE OLDEST AND STRONGESTEMOTION OF MANKIND IS FEAR,AND THE OLDEST AND STRONGESTKIND OF FEAR IS FEAR OF THEUNKNOWN

SEASON ONE──CURSED HOTEL!
THE OLDEST AND STRONGEST
EMOTION OF MANKIND IS FEAR,
AND THE OLDEST AND STRONGEST
KIND OF FEAR IS FEAR OF THE
UNKNOWN.

𝐅𝐎𝐑 a year and a half, kishibe no longer knew what it was like to wake up alone in his bed

𝐅𝐎𝐑 a year and a half, kishibe no longer knew what it was like to wake up alone in his bed. always next to him was the devil that one, was clinging to him like a baby koala is with their mother, or two, had her arm on his chest.

at the beginning, he found that somewhat annoying, he was used to sleeping alone or sleeping with women who respected the personal space, it did not help the situation that (y/n) originally wasn't even supposed to sleep in the same room as him.

but after a few weeks and several sessions of sex, kishibe could say, but never admit aloud, that it was comforting to sleep in someone's arms.

"so here you were." kishibe muttered seeing the sleeping, drooling, figure of (y/n) sitting with her head resting on the kitchen's table.

several cigarette butts and an unfinished blunt were in her distinctive heart-shaped ashtray, while in front of her was the thickest cookbook he had ever seen.

her eagerness to learn how to cook was something that displeased him enormously, especially since he was the guinea pig who tasted her atrocities, but still, he respected her persistence.

kishibe approached (y/n) and with great care he scooped her up taking her to their room. it was barely four in the morning, and while he was ready to start the day, (y/n) still had three hours of rest left.

"shibe?"

the man hummed back, leaving her body on the bed and putting the blanket over, tucking her in.

"love you." the devil said under her breath before dozing off again.

kishibe stayed silent like every time (y/n) told him that and left the room to go to the kitchen, breakfast was not going to be made by itself.

────────

with her lunch box in hand and time eating her heels, a sweaty (y/n) came running to the entrance of the hotel where she was supposed to meet the other hunters.