EPISODE SIX

死の踊り ⋮ DANSE MACABRESEASON ONE──THE END OF ETERNITY❝ THE OLDEST AND STRONGESTEMOTION OF MANKIND IS FEAR,AND THE OLDEST AND STRONGESTKIND OF FEAR IS FEAR OF THEUNKNOWN

SEASON ONE──THE END OF ETERNITY
THE OLDEST AND STRONGEST
EMOTION OF MANKIND IS FEAR,
AND THE OLDEST AND STRONGEST
KIND OF FEAR IS FEAR OF THE
UNKNOWN.

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 as (y/n) thought things were going to happen, they happened

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 as (y/n) thought things were going to happen, they happened. the eternity devil was so predictable, but anyone was predictable after knowing them for so long, even (y/n) could be in the eyes of other devils. 

eternity offering them the contract where he asks for denji in exchange for the freedom of the other hunters. kobeni ready to try to kill denji. the devils, with whom aki and himeno have a contract, being useless in the situation. anyway, everything was going as the only competent devil in the place imagined. 

looking and feeling the fear in the eyes of the humans she was with, even if that knot in the stomach was caused by another devil, made (y/n) rejoice and feel warm inside. oh how she wished the moment these humans knew the true meaning of fear, fear of her. 

feeling euphoria at the fear of humans was what made her feel better after the dream devil accused her of having gone soft. (y/n) hadn't gotten soft, she was just being extra careful with her toys and a human being that she mistakenly loved. 

"give me denji's heart!" 

(y/n), who was now sitting in the door with her legs dangling from the doorway that was turned by the devil's handiwork, rolled her eyes upon hearing his demand. 

"someone kill denji! kill him already, please!" 

"this is getting really bad... let's just feed him to the devil!" 

the voices of kobeni and arai cried out in despair from inside the room. (y/n) upon hearing them put her hand on the back of the boy who was sitting next to her, "all the attention is on you handsome." she told him with a playful tone. 

denji stopped looking at the eternity devil to give (y/n) a look, "it's not the kind of attention i want if i'm honest." he said under his breath. (y/n) just smiled and slapped his back to remove her hand from him.