Chap:12- Save me!

Athanasia's POV:-

I was here in front of Daddy. At first I was crying because I was scared but now I am crying to fake my misery and get my ass Outta here. Damn!

Suddenly a bomb shell dropped on me.
"Who told you I am going to send Thanos away?" Wait was that a misunderstanding? Gee... I got in that kids words again! Dayum!

"I... That..."
"I wouldn't scold or punish you for telling me the truth. So feel free." No mister, with my life experience, I am sure you will kill me when I tell you the truth.

Ok... This is the only way I think now...
Tell the truth get Outta here. "Father... Brother Thanos.... "
"AGAIN BECAUSE OF HIM?" I- is it my fault you son is so stupid?

"I see, one of my children lacks common sense and other social judgement." This freak! What the hell! I am yo doter! Speak with respect.

And this was not the end. What followed me, was...

1/2 hour of scolding and an eternity of nagging. Gee... Let me go! I almost kept my hands on my ears, he was so loud! In the end he looked at me...

"Are you listening to me?"
"Yeah..." My hands were on my ears and I was frowning. There's no chance I was listening, so... Let me go!
"*Sigh* Ok. Tommorow, come to have some tea with me in the evening. And also bring your brother along. I want to make sure you two won't be complete morons and have some sense in yourself." Wait! Morons? We? Your own blood?

Mister! I honestly don't know why are you this rude! I thought u were a cold. Why has your behaviour changed so much? Why get involved with us like this?

Wait! Is it because I interfered in the story... He has come to care about both of us? Nah... But then why is he acting like he's dissapointed? Rather, he should be angry... You get dissapointed with someone only when you have hopes with with them.
But you get ,ad at someone, only when you are hopeless towards them.

"I...Are mad at us?" I asked.
"Just dissapointed." As I thought. He is changing his attitude due to me interfering in the plot. Just like that... Please be considerate and don't kill me. Waaaah! 😿

*****
At night:-

Lily sung me a lullaby and I slept. I guess... Tommorow I would have to walk in tiger's den, so I need to get more energy... Yoshhh! Working!

And so the night which only had clouds passes away and I was able to sleep a bit some how but...

In the morning:-

I absolutely didn't expect this...

"Good morning Princess" it was my crimson boy. "Under his majesty's orders, I have asked to be Princess's personal bodyguard until someone else is assigned."

W-what?!

What the hell exactly are you up to? Claude De Alger Obelia!

I should ask him why did he send him...
"Mister... Why did daddy..."
"You can just call me Felix or Robane princes."
Crimson boy! Why are you so bothered about other's honorifics? Let me finish! I knew it was useless to speak things in my mind, so I just sighed and shrugged it off...
"Felix... I thought daddy was upset with me. So why did he send you to be my bodyguard?"
When I said these words, Felix became a bit nervous, but then smiled and said something comforting to me
"Princess, his majesty is not the one to show his emotions on face, please don't think that he is dissapointed in you. As I said earlier Princess, just give his majesty some time. He will eventually start talking to you again."
His smiling face was such a... I wish there were more cinnamon rolls like you Felix in this novel.

Anyways, I saw Felix was still kneeling in front of me. I asked him to get up and then asked why was he here? Did he have some message to be sent from daddy?

In reply he said that his majesty wante dto have some tea with me. But I thought he reserved tea times for evenings. Why now?

Ah! Anyways forget it. Let me just get lost for his tea party. And so with the help of maids, who dressed me up, I went to drink tea with Claude.

But little did I know that this was just the start of all the nonsense to come to me!