Castiel x reader Shopping for groceries

"How come you need this much food?" Castiel asks you confused and drops the bag of chips into the cart.
"Because," you start and lay down a bag of apples.
"Dean needs his junk food you know." you say and leave Cass confused.
He quickly rushes up next to you and takes a look at the list.
"Why can't we just do this the easy way?" he asks and looks at you like he's being tortured.
"Because I love torturing you, you silly angel." you reply and look at him with sarcasm.
First he looks like he thought you were serious, but then he sees your sarcastic eyes and understand.
"Oh..." he says.
You smile and keep walking with Cass through the supermarket.
Without talking, you get through the store and you're about to go to the checkout when you realise Cass isn't next to you anymore. You look around for him before you chuckle a bit to yourself. He's frozen in front of the candy isle.
"So...many...colours..." he says with his deep voice.
You laugh at him and tell him he can pick something out of he wants to. It'll only taste like molecules, but oh well.
"Skittles?" you say since he's having a hard time choosing.
"Why not." he says and shrugs his shoulders.

"Still tastes like molecules..." he says and takes another skittle from the bowl.
You close the fridge and sit down at the table at the opposite side of the table.
"Well then why do you keep eating them?" you say and laugh while you reach for some skittles.
He lightly slaps your hand away and pulls the bowl closer to him, like he's protecting it.
"They're very...addicting." he says and raises his left eyebrow a little bit.
You chuckle at him and quickly snap the bowl away from him.
"Heeey!!I was eating that!"he says, like he's just been betrayed.
"They're mine now." you say and smirk, running away from him.
You make a full stop before you've even gotten into the next room. He's standing in front of you, smiling.
"I don't think so." he says and takes them away from you and then he's gone.
Ofcourse. He just had to...