Gabriel x reader Pranking the Winchesters

You jump when Gabriel grabs you from nowhere.
"Gabriel!!" you yell and punch him on his shoulder.
He laughs and then tells you all about his next prank he's been planning.
"So you want to prank Sam and Dean, eh?" you say and tilt your hip.
He nods and shows you all he's got for the prank. He only had some paints in the colours of the rainbow.
You quietly went outside and placed your prank. You giggled as you went back inside and called for Dean.
"Hey,Dean!Can you go to the store and get some beer?" you yelled.
"Sure thing Y/N!" he called back and a minute later you heard the door close.
It was raining outside, and you and Gabriel placed yourselves by a window so you'd get a full view of the scene.
First thing Dean did was turn on the windhield wipers, since it was raining heavily.
You laugh together when you see Dean's suprised face.
A few seconds later the front door is swung open.
"What the hell did you do to my car??It looks like a fucking gay pride festival!!" he yells at you and Gabriel.
Gabriel can barely breath out of laughter, and you manage to say
"Can't have a rainbow without a little rain..." before you burst out laughing.
You kind of stopped laughing when you had to clean the windshield from the colours of the rainbow. Damn, those water crayons placed on the windshield wipers worked well...
Better than expected, it took you and Gabriel quite a while to clean it...

Oneshot requests please?
I don't do smut btw...