Final: You and Me Forever

10 years later

Seo Jae Jeon knocked on the door multiple times until it opened. He lowered his head to look at the one who opened it.

"What do you want?" The human asked him.

"I am here to see your brother," Jae Jeon said in an annoyed tone.

"You were here a few days ago, why are you here again?" She asked with a flick of her hair. She couldn't be bothered that Jae Jeon was before her.

Jae Jeon sighed and crouched down, looking at her he said, "Gongjunim, please call your brother for me."

Gongjunim scoffed, she turned around walking into the house and said, "Do it yourself, he is upstairs in his room."

Jae Jeon shook his head with a smirk. He got up, walked in and closed the door behind him then made his way up to Yule's bedroom. Yule's door was open while he sat on the bed playing a game on his phone and when he saw Jae Jeon at his door, he quickly sat up with a surprised look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Yule asked him.

Jae Jeon smirked, he walked in closing the door behind him then went over to the bed and crawled over to Yule. Slipping between Yule's legs, Jae Jeon hovered over Yule who was lying down and turning pink and asked, "Why? Did I walk in on you watching porn?"

Yule shook his head, "I was playing a game asshole."

Jay Jeon leaned down and kissed Yule at the base of his neck up to his chin. "I missed you Yul Ryeong," he said.

Yule had his eyes shut then relaxed and hugged Jae Jeon. Opening his eyes, Yule said as he looked down Jae Jeon's back, "I missed you too JJ."

Jae Jeon looked down at Yule and asked, "You do?"

Yule scrunched his nose and asked, "Why are you asking me this rubbish. You know I miss you every second of the day just like you always miss me."

Jae Jeon smirked and bit down on Yule's lips and shoved his tongue into Yule's mouth and swam inside it as though he was looking for treasure within the deep blue ocean.

Yule whimpered underneath Jae Jeon's body growing sexually aroused and slowly released his pheromones. Jae Jeon instantly felt a stab in his gut and got up from the bed and vomited into the bin at the side of Yule's bed.

Yule got up and went to Jae Jeon's side and apologized, "JJ I am so sorry, I did not mean to release it."

Jae Jeon wiped his mouth and sat down on the bed. He looked up at Yule who looked like he was about to cry. He pulled Yule over by the hand to straddle him and hugged Yule, "It's okay, I know you did not mean it."

"But this happens every time when we try to get intimate, will we never be able to have sex?" Yule asked as the tears streamed down his face.

Jae Jeon chuckled, he was happy to know that Yule wanted to be intimate with him and all but it was really hard when either of them got comfortable and released their pheromones. The pheromones of a dominant alpha were strong and both of them were dominant -- who knew that two dominant alphas would fall in love?

It was impractical since they would not be able to stand one another's pheromones but Yule and Jae Jeon loved each other and were trying everything they could to be together.

Jae Jeon looked up at Yule and said, "You know I love you right?"

Yule nodded his head, "I know you love me very much."

Jae Jeon lied back on the bed with Yule in his arms and said, "One day we will be able too we are still young after all."

***